Chapter 9

Eleanor's POV:

"Eleanor?!" Louis shouted, banging on the door. 

I didn't lock it..

He didn't waste time, slamming it open and walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me but I was too frozen to really process what was happening.  

"What? What is it?" He looked just as scared as I was. 

I guess I would be too if he was freaking out like me. I pointed at the mirror, shaking a little. He turned and read it.

"Did you write this?"  He sounded a bit confused.

I dropped my hand and gave him a hard look.

"Why would I write something like that?" I spat out at him.

"Sorry. I just... who could've done that?" 

I remember the door opening but I thought that was Louis..

"Did you just come in here, Louis?" 

He raised his eyebrows and shook his head.

"I was in bed watching TV."

"You didn't see anyone?" 

Now he was really looking at me weirdly. I sighed and ran my fingers through my wet hair. 

"Can you just hand me a towel and call the cops?" 

He handed me a towel and I covered myself. Someone had to have done that.

"I don't think we should call the cops. But I will call the front desk." 

"What? Why not call the cops? Someone wrote that. It's a threat. It's.." 

I couldn't finish the sentence, Louis was hard to deal with sometimes and I could feel an argument coming on, something we rarely do but when they do occur, they're pretty serious. I didn't want to even discuss this even more, we weren't calling the cops, he said so.

I brushed past him but he caught my arm and pulled me to him. My head rested on his chest and I felt him press a kiss to the top of my head. 

"Are you angry?"

I looked at the ground. I didn't know what I was.

"No. Just...scared." I said, looking for the right words.

He kissed my head before releasing me. 

"I'll go call, you go get some sleep." 

"Okay." I said, a feeling of relief rushing over me. 

He gave me a cheeky smile before leaving me in the bathroom. My heart leaped a little when he said he would call, Louis really is a great boyfriend.

"Louis." 

He turned with raised eyebrows, I scratched my arm nervously.

"Just please make sure you and the boys have extra security."

He smiled again and nodded before walking away.

***

Danielle's POV:

Liam was next to me on the tour bus's couch. We had gotten here not to long ago.

Harry was no where to be found and Niall was in the back sleeping. I listened as Liam's snored next to me. 

It was still hard to believe everything. I mean, strange things have been happening, and then Zayn is attacked? 

It just doesn't make sense.