Chapter 7

Perries POV:

I kept baking away. What else could I do? I was at a club and some thing was approaching me. At a very unwelcoming rate. 

I bumped into a wall and cursed to myself. Looking to the side, I saw my only real chance of escape, the back door. 

Before I could make a bee-line for the exit the man, or whatever gender this person was, had me against the wall. I couldn't help but scream as hands covered my mouth. 

I knew it was useless. This was a club, guys grinding on girls is a common thing at these places. 

"Don't say a word." A gruff voice said. 

The lights got a little brighter and I was able to see something of a face. It was black, but I had calmed down and I realized now that it was black cloth covering the person's face. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed, ignoring their threat to keep quiet. The person stuck their hands out to cover my mouth but I moved away before they got a chance. 

"Jessy! Leigh-Anne! Jade!"

I was shouting random names but I was hoping one of the girls would at least notice I was having some trouble over here. 

People started turning their attention towards me and I felt something be put into my back pocket. I instinctively moved away, not liking anyone feeling up my backside. 

"What?" Jessy came to me, looking slightly irritated. 

"There's someone messing with me." 

She looked behind me and then gave me a strange look. Her eyebrows raised as if to say 'really?' 

"I don't see anyone." 

I turned around and couldn't contain my shocked gasp. The person had disappeared. 

I immediately went to my back pocket, pulling out a piece of paper. 

"Uh.. sorry Jessy, it must've been my...imagination." 

She just shrugged and left to dance somewhere else in the club. I shivered involuntarily and unfolded the note.

'Might want to call Zayn, I hear he got into some....trouble tonight.'

****

Eleanor's POV:

After talking Louis out of another tattoo, I had fallen asleep. It didn't feel like I was asleep for long though and I woke up early the next morning. I noticed I had several missed calls, mostly from Louis and Perrie but the other's had called quit a bit too. 

That's a little strange... 

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and got up to wash my face. I turned the TV on to have a background noise and walked to the bathroom. 

I splashed the water off my face and turned the water off. I stopped to listen to what was on the news, several words hung in the air like whispers. They just didn't sound right. 

I could hear female screams and a female reporter giving information from some kind of breaking news. 

"It was just last night that member of the famous boyband, One Direction, Zayn Malik was on his way back to his hotel room when a supposedly drunk man had come from nowhere. We're told from suspects that the young celebrity had tried to help the intoxicated man but in return, was jumped. We hear he is in somewhat of critical condition and is being kept in this hospital behind me, it is indeed a sad day for many young girls and others around the world.."