Chapter 3

Perrie's POV:

Eleanor babbled nonstop, talking about some photo shoot she had this morning. I pretended to listen as I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I spotted Danielle's car, seeing it as my chance to get out of the boring conversation.

"El, as much as I love hearing about a model falling on his face, Danielle is over there. Let's go."

She stopped talking and looked around until she spotted Danielle standing near the entrance of the mall. She hopped out of my car practically running to her while I walked, not wanting to make a fool of myself.

"Danielle!" Eleanor squealed while throwing her arms around Danielle's neck.

Danielle smiled and returned her hug, Eleanor grabbed our hands as I approached, dragging us into the mall. I desperately dodged people, I glanced over to Danielle who had run into a child. Danielle mumbled sorry as we were pulled through the crowds of people.

Eleanor stopped in front of Dillards.

"Here we go girls!"

She was acting very excited, but she is usually that way. When you first meet her you would think she is a very quiet and shy girl, but that's not the case at all. Eleanor was one of the most hyper and outgoing girls I had ever met, sometimes we think she has ADHD. She used to be quiet, but Louis brought out the crazy wild girl inside of her.

"Why are we looking at gowns?" Danielle asked as Eleanor walked into the nice shop.

"Yea, don't we get tailors or go to the big designer shops when we get gowns?"

"No, no, we aren't getting a gown for an event for the boys, we are getting one to go to a little art gallery opening my friend is having."

Danielle and I shook our heads and Eleanor whipped around to address the person that would be helping us.

I glanced over at Danielle, she looked really weird. She looked pretty, but her facial expression was something indescribable. Hurt? Confusion?  I wasn't sure but I decided to keep to myself, she probably doesn't want me to pester about what ever is making her upset.

Eleanor had finished talking to the man, he nodded and walked off.

"What did you tell him?" I asked, wondering why he didn't ask Danielle and I what kind of dress we would like to have.

"That we need some smoking hot dresses for a party tomorrow night." Eleanor snapped her fingers, making herself look quiet stupid.

I laughed and unlocked my phone. After what felt like forever, the man came back.

***

Danielle's POV:

The text scared me, who ever it was obviously was trying to freak me out. Nonetheless it was just a random text, nothing important. I placed my phone on the tiny seat in the dressing room. I stripped off my clothes and then pulled on the dress that was chosen for me.

The man got my size to a tee, it fit perfectly. I just wasn't so sure about it though. I nervously stepped out. Perrie was sitting on her phone, when the man came back with her dress she had requested that he take it back. Apparently it wasn't sexy enough, just cute. Perrie glanced up, spotting me from her peripheral vision. Her mouth made an O shape.

"Danielle, you look hot! That is the dress, that's final. Your getting it."

I looked into the full body length mirror. The dress looked good, sexy even. It was a formfitting navy dress, it swooped down in the back and covered my chest area. I didn't look the way I would want to, I'm not really the type to dress like this.