Grounded.

Sorry it took so long to update. I've been so busy I couldn't sit down and type. I hope you like this chapter! ~Sairahiniel

My mom had texted me while we were in the cellar still. She wanted to know where I was and how long I had been gone. I told her and when she replied, I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Storm asked, pulling away from the hug I had just flung him into.

"I have to go home. It's time for dinner and they want to talk to me about something." I said after burying my face into his shoulder again. I didn't want to go.

"Oh." He had concern written all over his face.

"Storm, what if they found out before I tell them? What if that's what they want to talk about?"

"I'll go with you. We'll just tell them before they even ask about it. That way you won't have to wait for them to ask."

I'm sure he saw the relief I felt when he said that. "You'll go with me?"

He nodded. "Gabe, we're in this together. This happened to both of us and I'll never leave your side."

"You may not say that after my parents are done screaming at us..."

"I already know what that's like. Do you remember when we decided to paint your room? With our handprints?"

I laughed. "Yes, I do."

"She screamed so much that I thought your mom was going to have a conniption."

"So did I. That was the first time they really yelled at me."

Storm put his arm around me and helped me stand up. "Let's go, so they don't have more reason to yell."

I nodded as I walked to the outside door. He stopped me and bent down in front of me onto his knees. He lifted up my shirt and placed his hands on my flat stomach as he leaned in and kissed it right below my belly button. I smiled as he looked up at me.

"It's hard to believe that you have a baby growing inside of you." He stood back up, removing his hands from my stomach.

"I know, right?"

Storm opened the door and held it open for me as we left. The warm spring air assaulted my face, and I could hardly believe that about a month ago it was freezing cold. As we walked over to the side door of my house, it felt like the death march. I knew very well what was going to happen... Unfortunately, my brothers were going to be home, which was going to be awkward when we told my parents because, well Storm was friends with them too.

I opened the door slowly once we made the short trip to my house. My heart was pounding, and I couldn't breathe very well. I wanted to stay right there on the door step and not enter to my fate. Sadly, it was Storm who gently shoved me into the house. Wasn't that sweet?....

"Mom?" I called out as I walked into the kitchen. "I'm home. Where is everyone?"

"In here, Gabriel." Oooh, she said my full name..... not good.

Feeling reassured that Storm was right behind me. I went to the dining room, where my parents were sitting along with Darry, who's in the Army, and Dallas, who is still in school. They were already eating dinner.

"Hey, Mom.... Dad.... Dear brothers...." I said looking at all of them. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

Storm awkwardly waved at them all. He hadn't been over here in a long time... ever since the party actually, and ever since he started dating Paige. Thank God he wasn't dating her anymore; it would just make this an even bigger mess.