💜 CULT 🔪

Walking through the Forrest (y/n) was once again craving a battle.
It was her dream to finally meet someone who could possibly be stronger or on par with her, so she could fight them without getting bored.

She kept walking until she saw buildings in the distance.
Hearing children running around laughing and squealing, she decided that this was probably a village.

A child ran up to her and tripped onto her, knocking them both down.
The child who was in a bit of shock about what just happened, started crying.

"Yare yare dawa" (good grief) she spoke, deadpanning at the crying child.

Here's a little fact about (y/n). She sucked with children, they couldn't handle her extravagant persona and ended up either extremely idolising her to the point where no one but her mattered to them, or, they ended up hating her because she was soo chatty and outgoing.

Sighing (y/n) picked the child up before placing the child down and she started walking away.

A hand was then placed on her shoulder and a male voice spoke.
"I would like to thank such a pretty lady like you for helping one of my cult members, say, your a traveler aren't you? How about you stay at my cult as compensation."

Turning around she was met with a male with rainbow eyes who was wearing a fancy hat.

"No thanks, though, I would like to say your eyes are beautiful quite similar to mine." (y/n) spoke with a smirk on her lips.

"Oh and how would they be similar to yours?" The cult leader asked.

Smirking she lifted her blindfold.

Her beautiful blue eyes glowed once the moonlight hit them

Douma was breathless.
Her eyes stared him down as if they knew who he actually was.
A vibrant blue, that shined with amusement while looking at him.

He was frozen, unable to move under her gaze, it was ironic with his demon blood art.
This was so unlike him, but her gaze held him in a death grip not allowing him to move away.

His heart sped up, something he didn't know it could do and his stomach started to flutter.
His eyes grew wide at this new feeling, didn't humans call it love?

He wanted to feel this all the time.
Since the source was the beautiful female in front of him, then the only logical solution for his problem would be to take her and lock her up so only his eyes could see her.

(Y/n) was amused at his silence, she could see his ears reddening the longer he stared at her, growing her ego a bit more.

"Ara ara, it seems you like my eyes." She stated smirking at his flustered expression.