Recovery

❤️♥️💙💜💛🖤💚🧡🤍🤎
¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 🎀 ————————————— 🎀 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

Over the months that had gone by Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were getting better and faster.

(y/n) watched them as they sparred.
Growing bored she looked around.

(y/n) spotted a girl with a butterfly clip like Shinobu's, sitting in a tree.
Doing a stupid hop over to the girl she stuck her hand out an introduced herself.
"I'm Gojo, Gojo (y/n)"

Of course Kanao already knew this but pretended not to.
'Stuff the coin' she thought as her desire to finally talk to the girl she had been stalking set in.

Grabbing her hand Kanao introduced herself.
The two of them ended up talking for ages while the boys trained.
Kanao couldn't be happier.

Her heart beat as she remembered the shirt that she had 'borrowed' from her yesterday,
'she smells like flowers' she thought.

A small smile grew on her face

"You know.. You've got a lot of beautiful curves, but your smile is absolutely my favorite." (y/n) flirted and instantly kanao's face erupted bright red.

(y/n) just kept flirting with her most of the time.
Until it was time for her to leave.

Kanao's brain was mush.
'A-a-ahhhhh, she just called me cute'
Her heart was going a thousand miles per hour.

'It seems you were right kanae' she thought with a smile, clutching her coin close to her.

Meanwhile (y/n) wandered around the estate until she came across a room she hadn't seen before.

Knocking at the door, no on answered.
So (y/n) just pushed the door open.

Obanai was trying to get his bandages on as quick as he could, startled by the sudden intrusion, he dropped his bandage.

(y/n) and him stared each other in the eyes.
Both frozen in place.

(y/n) never thought she would ever be jealous of someone as much as she was now.
'Those scars look so cool, damn, maybe I should slice my face as well' she questioned in her head.

Obanai thought she was judging him.
'Of course she's just like the rest, going to make fun of me because of my scars..'
Why did he expect her to be different.
Though he couldn't ignore the painful ache in his chest when he thought that.

"Oh My God..."
"I AM SO JEALOUS WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAD EPIC SCARS ON YOUR FACE"
(y/n) angrily pointed a finger accusingly at obanai.

Obanai blinked. Once. Twice before small tears welled up in his eyes.

"Ehhh, why are you crying"

Shaking his head he just wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her scent.
Oh her scent.
She smelled wonderful.

Like blooming flowers.
The good smelling kind.

(y/n) smirked.
"Already drunk on the smell of me~"
"How cute" she teased.

Obanai didn't care, his pupils enlarged and he lightly groped at her ass.
With how light he was groping (y/n) didn't feel it but Obanai did.

He just wanted to keep his hands on her soft ass forever.
It should be a crime to have a body like hers.

Wether she had fat or curves didn't matter.

Obanai stood, his hands on her ass and his pupils enlarged.
Kaburamaru had slithered around both of their necks and had made himself comfortable.

A knock broke him out of his trance, quickly putting on his mask he looked around for (y/n) but was only met with an open window.
'Next time (y/n), you will definitely be mine' he thought possessively.

———-

(y/n) had just received news that she was going to be going on a mission with Rengoku and the trio. 2 weeks from now.

Rengoku was counting days and Tanjiro couldn't sleep while zenitsu thought explicit things about her 24/7.
Inosuke seemed to be the only normal one.
But he too ended up having strange dreams about her...

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 🎀 ————————————— 🎀 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸