₥ØɄ₦₮

☠️💀😵😳🥵😳😵💀☠️
♧🍩 ——————————— ♥🐝 ☜('o')

Rui had declared (y/n) his wife and even somehow got a ring out of thin air.

Now (y/n) was running around the forest with a wedding ring on her finger and Rui chasing her.

Why?

Because the wedding was happening that exact second and (y/n) didn't know how to file for a divorce.

She had somehow lost rui and just sat down on a stump she found.
Not even 3 seconds later Inosuke was sent flying into her.
But instead of hitting her, he slammed into her infinity that she had put on once she heard his screams.

A huge ugly looking spider demon stomped out from around the trees.
'Well damn' she thought with a smirk.

Inosuke jumped back and started trying to cut the demon.
It seemed that the two had been at it for quite some time and Inosuke was loosing.
That was until a guy jumped out of a tree and in one foul swoop cut the demon in half.
The demon started dissolving and Inosuke demanded that he fight him.

The guy told him to kill a kizuki first before he challenged him.
And somehow tied inosuke to a tree in the process.

Once he left (y/n) came out of her hiding place and started laughing at inosukes's position.
"Eh he he he he" she looked at him from various positions and was starting to annoy inosuke.

Though he wouldn't admit it, but inosuke liked it when her attention was on him and only him.
He watched as she popped up in different positions and laughed at him.

Soon inosuke passed out from blood loss and (y/n) left to go wander the forest.

(y/n) had no clue where she was going.
Standing in the middle of a battle, the blue haired guy had to stop his attack mid-swing because she was standing in the way.

Though he didn't stop the attack fast enough and it cut her clothes.

...........
....
... it was dead silent.

(y/n) stood with a binder and a short skirt on as the only things still covering her.

Rui shrieked in horror

No one was allowed to see his wife's body but him.
He ran at her and wrapped his arms around her body and took of his haori and placed it over her.

His hands 'coincidentally' cupping her boobs.

Tanjiro watched in jealousy as a demon cupped his crushes boobs.
Nezuko growled at rui.

Giyu watched in confusion.
'Another good demon?' He thought

Soon another hashira came and started saying that Tomioka had no friends.

(y/n) struggled to keep her laugh in.

Giyu told them to run so rui picked her up and started sprinting away.

Shinobu ran after the two of them.
Seeing (y/n)'s half naked body, she flushed.

Though she ended up making them both pass out.
Rui and (y/n) we're both shoved into seperate boxes and shinobu dragged them both back.

♧🍩 ——————————— ♥🐝 ☜('o')