Wisteria house

😚😚😁😚😚
»»————- ׺°"˜'"°º× ———————— ׺°"˜'"°º× ————-««

(y/n) lay on the ground rethinking her life decisions as Zenitsu ran around screaming that the demon inside Tanjiro's box was going to eat him.

(y/n) wasn't even sure how he was moving with 3 broken bones.

The door to the box suddenly shook.

"AHHHHH WHY IS THE DOOR OPEN" zenitsu screamed

(y/n) tilted her head back to get a better look at the box, just as the door started opening.
A small girl exited the box and zenitsu froze before turning to Tanjiro and yelling for him to apologise.

The demon and (y/n) locked eyes.
The demon's pupils enlarged a bit as she stared at the girl that lay across from her.
(y/n) stared at the demon in indifference.

The demon girl grew in size before jumping across the room and landing on (y/n).
Everyone in the room stopped and Tanjiro started mentally crying.

"N-nezuko g-get off her!!" Tanjiro panicked

'Nezuko' just "mmmpf"ed and shook her head.
Nuzzling closer to (y/n).

(y/n)'s soul was floating out of her body.
Zenitsu screamed once again but this time at nezuko
"GET OFF MY (Y/N)!!!" He yelled out making heart eyes at (y/n).

and Inosuke threw a pillow at him, which hit him straight in the face.

(y/n)'s soul finally came back into her body and she started flirting with nezuko.
"Ara ara~ so eager for me darling" she spoke her lips quirking up suggestively.

Tanjiro's face flushed and he couldn't help but feel jealous.
His heart beat faster around her.

Saying "good night" everyone when to bed.

Waking up the next morning, Nezuko was clinging to (y/n)'s side and zenitsu was hugging her foot, inosuke was snoring on his futon and Tanjiro was clinging to the other side of her waist.

(y/n) activated her infinity and slipped out of their hold.
Leaving a letter behind, she collected her stuff and started leaving.

She was itching for a fight.
And if she didn't get a fight soon, she would fight herself.

Thanking Hisa, the woman who looked after the wisteria estate, she walked out.

She wandered around the forest endlessly and was growing bored.
(y/n) didn't have a care in the world.

The immense power she had in her kept building up and she was struggling to contain it.
Sighing she brought one hand in front of her whispering out 'cursed technique reversal red'

Taking her other hand out she proceeded to do the same 'cursed technique amplification blue'
She then out stretched her hand as the technique merged.

'Hollow Purple!'

A huge purple orb was floating on her finger tip.
Releasing it, all the trees and land in its path were destroyed, a huge dragged out crater was the result.

"yay!"
"That settles everything!"
She yelled out bringing her hand in front of her in a thumbs up position.
Acting like nothing ever happened.

Walking away as if nothing happened.

'The amount of destruction she caused...' a figure who was hiding behind a tree thought

(y/n) ended up staying in a inn for about a week before she heard about people dying on a mountain and left to go to that mountain.

»»————- ׺°"˜'"°º× ———————— ׺°"˜'"°º× ————-««