😋

💘♾💘♥️♾♥️♾💘♾💘
(ㅅꈍ﹃ꈍ)* ———————— *(ꈍ﹃ꈍㅅ)♡

Mitsuri left the shop with a lovesick look on her face.
She almost forgot about the mission she was assigned if it wasn't for her crow yelling at her.

Mitsuri sighed.
She wished for (y/n) to be with her, after all (y/n) was hers.
She even said it herself.

'call me yours' those words played through her head on repeat.
A loud crash sounded through the night silence.

A red light shone through, and then there was silence again.
Running towards the area, she was met with five demons who stared in fear at the figure in front of them.

Looking closer, Mitsuri noticed (y/n)'s figure.
Hope ran through her.
Her (y/n) was here!

But as quickly as hope came, it disappeared and was replaced with worry.
She was surrounded by demons!

She was about to run in but was stopped by (y/n)'s taunting voice.
"Ara ara, it seems my hand slipped" a fake pout appeared on her soft pink lips.

The demons didn't take lightly to that.
They ran toward her but she just dodged.

Mitsuri stared in awe at (y/n).
She wanted her significant other to be stronger than her, she was going to make an exception for (y/n) but it seems she didn't have to.

This was just the cherry on top.

(y/n) coyly smiled before punching one demon in the stomach before elbowing another in the face.

(y/n) was getting bored.
These weren't even nearly on her level. They were weak.
Lifting her hand up, (y/n) waved it dismissively before a red orb appeared and crashed straight into the demons.

Dust rose up as a smoke screen and covered the area.

Once the dust settled, (y/n) was no where to be seen and the demons were nothing but ash.

Mitsuri squeaked when she felt arms wrapping around her.
(y/n) brought her mouth to mitsuri's neck and murmured against it.
"Did you enjoy the show" she teased.

Mitsuri felt like fainting.
Closing her eyes for a second and then reopening them, (y/n) was no longer any where to be seen.

Mitsuri pouted in disappointment.
She brought her hand to her neck and squealed in excitement.

Her crush basically just kissed her neck!!!!!
Mitsuri was in heaven.

Mitsuri's crow 'rolled' its eyes before telling her to go to a inn to stay the night and then flying away.

———

Ubuyashiki sat on the engawa with a serene smile on his face.
One of his pillars crow resting on his arm.

"I see" he spoke in a trance.

There were two possibilities of what the girl could be.

She could be a demon who conquered the sun
Or
She could be a goddess.

He lightly chuckled when the crow told him that Mitsuri was infatuated with the girl.

——-

The next day Ubayashiki called a meeting with the pillars.

The pillars sat around and waited for him.
Iguro Obanai, the serpent pillar, looked at Mitsuri and narrowed his eyes at her face.
Not that she was ugly, god no!
He would rather kill himself than say mitsuri was ugly, it was just her face...

It seemed to be stained in a bright red blush and by the looks of it, every other pillar seemed to notice it as well.

Shinobu kocho, the insect pillar, teased her about it until she finally gave in.

Everyone leaned in to hear what she was saying.

"It was a girl!" Mitsuri finally yelled out.
"She was so pretty and kind and she was crazy strong as well. She stood up for me and fought of the demons... he smile was so pretty and... her...face...was ...so ...cute......" she ended up mumbling off at the end out of embarrassment.

All the pillars smiled while obanai struggled not to lash out on anything.
He was jealous.

Mitsuri continued to list off things about the girl until Oyakata-sama arrived.

(ㅅꈍ﹃ꈍ)* ———————— *(ꈍ﹃ꈍㅅ)♡