To hang or not to hang?

🥴🥵❤️‍🔥✋😳✋❤️‍🔥🥵🥴

▀▄▀▄▀▄—————————————-▀▄▀▄▀▄

Waking up, (y/n) looked around.
She realised that she was in Shinobu's estate.

She started laughing once she realised that she had finally killed Sukuna.
Hell, she was laughing because she was still alive.
Her body burned with every slight move she did.

Not even a moment later, the door burst open.
Shinobu stared at (y/n)'s laughing face, her own lips quirking up into a true smile.
Tears slipped down her face in happiness.

"(y/n)..." she mumbled in happiness though there was a slight edge to it.

"Huh?" Turning around to face the door, (y/n) saw Shinobu.

In a flash, Shinobu had trapped (y/n)'s body under her and started peppering kisses to her face.

"DONT YOU EVER LEAVE ME"
Shinobu's voice was strangely possessive, though (y/n) just let it slide as something that had happened to her in the past.

"Ehhhh!? OF COURSE I AM FINE! After all..... I AM THE STRONGEST" (y/n) yelled out, slightly offended that they thought she would die.

Shinobu just smiled and hugged (y/n)'s body closer to her, not caring that (y/n) was yelling.

Though that didn't last for long, everyone had heard (y/n)'s loud yell.
Not even a minute later, 9 hashiras, 5 other slayers, and 6 demons all jumped on the hospital bed.
All yelling about how much they missed her and yelling at the others for touching her.

Shinobu glared at all of them.

—————

It had been a couple days and (y/n) was getting up and ready to walk.
Despite shinobu's protests and the demons trying to keep her seated, she managed to get up and walk.

Strange things had been happening to her, and she was going for a walk to clear her head... Alone.

"Sweetness~ I'll be fine." She flirted, using Shinobu's distracted state to get away.

She walked down the empty corridors, a shiver went down her spine.
She was being watched, but by who...?

She had nothing to worry about..after all she was the strongest.
Even so, she still worried.
Her power had become a bit rusty after her fight with Sukuna.

Now, it hurt to even try use her power.
Her make-shift blindfold made out of bandages was hard to see through, but she needed to take special measures.

She kept her head low when she walked out of the building.
Sitting down below a wisteria tree.

She peeled the bandage off her face.

A white snake slithered up her legs.
She smiled and pulled it into her arms.

"Uwahhhhhh... I'm holding a snake.." she whispered to herself, stars lighting up in her eyes.
The snake and (y/n) stared at each other before the snake quickly swiped the bandage blindfold out of her hands and slithered away.

"H-heYYYY!" Her voice rose an octave higher.

What was it with her blindfolds disappearing...?
She sulked as she walked out of the estate and into the Forest.

The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, the colours slowly faded into a dark navy blue as the moon and stars illuminated the swaying trees which surrounded her.

(y/n) stared up at the moon, she could feel someone's eyes digging into her back.
She tried not to be scared, she really did.
She was so used to being strong, but now... with her powers temporarily stripped away?
This was different than before.

Sure she still had her inhuman speed and reflexes but now?   she was.... W̷e̷a̷k̷.

She kept her gaze at the moon as she slipped away from the clearing......

▀▄▀▄▀▄—————————————-▀▄▀▄▀▄

The end!!
Arn't you guys happy!?
ITS A CLIFFHANGER („ω„)