Ara~

Her smile was he needed to go over the edge.
Douma pounced on her with the objective of grabbing her, though he failed when she dodged and smiled at him once again.

"Say, your one of those demon thingys aren't you?" She spoke, questioning him.

"Haha, that's right- ..." Douma said, stopping when he realised he didn't know her name.

"(Y/n), Gojo (Y/n)." She answered
"And you are?"

"Douma, call me douma, darling" he said, a crazed blush covering his cheeks while kanji for uppermoon 2 appeared in his eyes.

Seeing the kanji (Y/n) smiled in excitement, she had been itching for a fight.
She had already fought one which said 'lowermoon 0'.
Assuming that the ranks went from lower to higher, which would mean she would be fighting someone who was stronger than the guy she fought before.

A crazed smile overtook her face.

Douma took off at inhuman speed running at her, trying to grab her

But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't grab her.

He took out his fans and hid his smile behind his fans.
He sent attack after attack at her, while she just dodged, growing bored she ran at him and kicked him in the face.

"Ara, it seems I underestimated you" douma spoke.

Growing annoyed with playing with him since he never gave her the satisfaction of seeing how annoyed he was so she decided to just end this.

'Cursed technique: red'

Douma tried to dodgeBut wasn't quick enough and got hit

But wasn't quick enough and got hit.

He flew through trees, each tree trying to stop him from flying further back, but ultimately failing.

His body exploding.
The pain was agony. He could feel every cell, every muscle, nerve, bone regrowing itself at an excruciatingly slow pace.

'She's not human' douma thought in pain.
'If she's not human and not a demon it means she's a GODDESS.'
Douma came to the conclusion.

It hurt to move, to look, to even keep his eyes open.
He forced himself to look up and there she stood, a goddess on the land of weak fools.
Her blindfold was off, showing her glowing eyes, her soft pink lips were curled up in a pleased smile.

His face flushed, "Ara ara, it is a honour to be beaten by you" his raspy voice spoke.
Douma's decapitated head rolled on the ground towards her.

She picked up his still regenerating head and spoke, her lips brushing the shell of his ear.

"Darling, your gonna have to try harder than that to keep me" her voice was raspy and low, obviously teasing him about how he couldn't do anything now, his regeneration was immensely slowed down due to her cursed technique.

Douma's face was flushed and his mind was racing, inappropriate thoughts about her filling up his mind.

Her holding him up like this turned him on so much.

But then she placed him down on the ground and started walking away

'no, no,no,no,NO,NO,NO, SHE CANT LEAVE, NOT YET' douma tried his hardest to regenerate faster, but he couldn't.

He was now desperately trying to grab onto her in any way. But couldn't.
He was devastated. He vowed he would find her.
He just got this feeling and he was drunk on it, he would get her back and tell THAT MAN about the goddess and her power.