👊❤️👊

💘💘💘💘♥️♥️♥️💘💘💘💘
╚»★«╝ ———————— ╚»★«╝

Douma had finally regenerated and the sun was rising fast.
His skin started burning.

Calling out for nakime, a portal like circle appeared underneath him and he dropped in.
Darkness surrounded him for a moment before he opened his eyes and saw the infinity castle.

In front of him stood the lower moons and an angry looking Muzan.
Deciding to stay silent, he moved into the shadows.
And angry Muzan was a terrifying Muzan, though he was terrifying either way.
He seemed to be currently scolding the lowermoons and judging by their expressions, they had learned their lesson.

The silence was broken when the demon progenitor spoke up.
"Pathetic" he spat before telling the biwa demon to take them back.

Turning to Douma he asked
"What news have you brought me, Uppermoon 2."

Douma involuntarily shivered at his cold voice before a blush covered his pale cheeks.
"A human" he answered

"Wh-" Muzan started but was cut off by Douma who seemed to be in la la land.

"No..no. She wasn't human, a goddess on earth!" Douma spoke, if it was possible his blush deepened.

Douma looked like a school girl who just kissed her crush.

Muzan stopped glaring at douma for a moment before asking..
"And what makes her a goddess?"

Immediately douma answered "she had amazing powers, I couldn't even touch her. Her beautiful blue eyes held so much power in them", he sighed remembering how she lifted up he blindfold and stared at him with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

Muzan was intrigued.
A human having powers?
"Get me this girl" he demanded, his face expressionless.

And with that he sent Douma away but not before he went through his memory.
When Douma left, Muzan's eyes widened at the beautiful blue eyes that looked at him in Douma's memory.

The Uppermoons now had another task.
"Find me this goddess" Muzan spoke through their minds.

Meanwhile (y/n) was wandering through a village.
'Demons are so disappointing.' She thought with a pout.

"Eat like a lady! You don't need that much food!"

(y/n) stopped walking and turned her head to the commotion.
A shop worker was shaming a pink to green haired girl.

'A fight?' (y/n) thought with a sadistic smile.
Walking over to the two of them, (y/n) looked at what the pink to green haired girl ordered and was shocked.

'Only 53 plates??? No wonder she's so skinny!!!' (y/n) yelled in her mind.
Raising her hand, (y/n) waited for the waitress to come and take her order.
Once the waitress came she ordered. "110 plates of (your choice food), please"

Everyone's heads snapped to (y/n).
A playful smirk sat on her lips and her blindfold sat comfortably, covering her eyes.

The waitress who was scolding the pink to green haired girl, jaw dropped.
'53 plates was a lot for a girl but 110!???!?' She thought.

The pink to green haired girls eyes watered.

The waitress taking (y/n)'s order stuttered before quickly walking away.
(y/n) leaned back on her chair and crossed her legs over one another.

She watched as the pink to green girl shyly walked over to her before asking whether she could sit there.

(y/n)'s smile widened before answering with an "of course you can, sweetheart"
The girl's face reddened considerably as she sat down.

"Thank you, I'm Kanroji!, Mitsuri Kanroji. But please call me Mitsuri" she spoke with a red face and a huge smile.

"Gojo (y/n) but you can call me yours" (y/n) flirted.

Mitsuri pov:
'Call me yours?'
Eeeeekkkkkkkk ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Does she like me!!!!

She wants to be mine!!!
She's so nice, and pretty. Her skin is so porcelain and her lips look so soft.
I wonder what would happen if I leaned in and...

No one's pov:

SLAM!

Mitsuri jumped out of her trance and stared in distaste at the waitress that insulted her.

Plates were placed on the table in front of her and (y/n).
Not wasting any time (y/n) started eating her food as fast as she could.
Taking this as a challenge matsuri started eating just as fast.

The people around them just gaped at the speed they were eating at.

Plates upon plates were stacked on top of each other, somehow, even with double the amount of food mitsuri had, (y/n) managed to finish her food first.

She smiled at mitsuri before picking the plates up and handing them to a waitress.
Mitsuri watched (y/n)'s muscles flex and she could feel her face reddening, her pupils enlarged and her mouth slightly salivated at the sight.

(y/n) took a generous amount of money on the counter before whispering something to the shop owner.

She turned to Mitsuri and spoke "I'll see you around sweetheart"

And I tell you, mitsuri melted in that moment.

(y/n) left the shop and mitsuri looked out the door longingly.
Once mitsuri was done she went to the counter, pulling out her money the shop keeper stopped her.

"The kind woman who you sat with paid for your food and also left a generous tip" the shop keeper gushed.

Mitsuri's heart hammered in her chest faster than ever before.
'Am I in love?' She questioned herself with a bright red face.

╚»★«╝ ———————— ╚»★«╝