Recovery

😳🧪😳🧪😳💚🧪♾🧪💚😳💚😳💚😳
◦•●◉✿ ——————— ✿◉●•◦

(y/n) stared at the poisons on shinobu's desk.
Though she was no expert, she did know her fair share on poisons like that if you added vinegar to Peroxide you would get Peracetic Acid which can clean surfaces  in less than five minutes.

(y/n) had been at shinobu's estate for the total of 2 months now and any chance she got she would tease shinobu about the boob incident.

"Ara shinobu~ my boobs are getting heavy, won't you hold them for me?"

Or

"Shinobu-channnn don't you want to hold my boobs again?"

Shinobu would quickly try and get as far as she could from (y/n) in those moments.
She hopped that (y/n) couldn't see her burning face.

Kanao had seen (y/n) and tried to talk to her.
But whenever she tried, shinobu always took her away.

The truth was that shinobu had fallen for (y/n) and she had fallen hard.
She was addicted to the feeling of her heart hammering in her chest.
And (y/n) was the only person who made her feel like this.

She liked seeing (y/n) weak.
So she could touch her in places she normally wouldn't if she was fine.

She hated when others came to talk to (y/n).
Mitsuri being the one who visited most.

Shinobu and mitsuri had found out about each other's crush on the blue eyed girl and constantly glared at each other for it.

Uzui and rengoku had also both taken a liking to her as well.
They came to the estate whenever they could and brought her gifts.

Shinobu and mitsuri would shake in the corner out of jealousy.

Muichiro also came around.
(y/n) had been teaching him how to make paper cranes and Muichiro was starting to sit uncomfortably close to her, not that (y/n) minded.

Tanjiro would come to her room whenever he wasn't training which was rarely.
But when he did, nezuko ran in with him.
The two seemed to be glaring at each other and nezuko was becoming a bit more hostile to humans who talked to (y/n).

The worst though was rui.
He despised when someone even was a foot too close to his wife.
He tried to hang around her at all times.

He slept in her bed claiming that he needed to 'sleep in the same bed as his wife'
Uzui HATED this.

Who did this demon think he was?
(y/n) was HIS wife.

In the end they were all trying so hard but (y/n) was oblivious to what was happening.
Another thing was that she started receiving ohagi on her bed every day.

——-

Kanao glared at her coin.
The one time shinobu wasn't taking (y/n) away was the time her coin decided to land on tails.
That meant no.

Oh how badly she wished to talk to the (hair colour) haired beauty.
Kanao watched from afar as she flirted with people.
Kanao watched from afar as she smiled.
Kanao watched from afar as she laughed.

She started 'borrowing' stuff of hers and following her around.
'I'm just making sure she's fine, that's right, only making sure she's fine' her heart squeezed at those words.
Why couldn't she just notice her...

◦•●◉✿ ——————— ✿◉●•◦