Train

💅🥵😚💀😚🥵💅
░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░—░

"The casualties of the Mugen Train! More than forty are missing as it currently stands! You are to join Kyojuro Rengoku on sight. Head west at once!"

"Head west at once!"

(y/n)'s eye twitched as mitsuri tightened her hold on her.

There, by the gates, Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo were waiting, four large gourds prepared in front of them.

"A final test before you all go on your mission!"

"Ehhhhhhh?, why am I taking the test?" (y/n) asked with a large smile on her face.

(y/n) took in a huge gulp of air before putting the gourd in front of her lips, just as the first gust of air came out of her mouth the gourd exploded.

"Hah?" (y/n) said looking at the gourd in disappointment.
The other three then followed and exploded their gourds.

Naho ran inside for a moment. Returning to the gate she stepped forward with the other two, she presented a gift of rice ball rations for your trip.

"Here!"

"Thanks girls!"

"Thank you for all your help!"

"Hey, don't eat them now!"

(y/n) laughed her stupid laugh and misturi tightened her hold on her.
Shinobu came out and was glaring daggers at Mitsuri.
Obanai's eye twitched at the sight, sure he used to like Mitsuri, but now she was trying to take (y/n) away from him.

Rui shook in his box to show that he didn't want Mitsuri to be near her.

(y/n) ruffled sumi, Naho, and Kiyo's hair while doing stupid poses.

Zenitsu gulped in nervousness and tried to make excuses for himself to stay.
"Ahahaha, it will be fine" (y/n) yelled out.
"No it wontttttt" zenitsu yelled back
"Because I'm the strongest!" (y/n) yelled even louder pointing to herself.

When the group had arrived at the station, the sun started to set.

"Hold on a minute! Just what the- What the hell is this creature?!" Inosuke roared

(y/n) stared at the train before turning back to Inosuke as if to ask 'are you serious?'

"Wait, could it be-! I've heard of such a being! The master and ruler of this land!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA" (y/n) laughed out.

He examined it, skidding to a halt as he sized it up with Tanjiro sharing his mix of shock and intrigue.

"At such an intimidating size, there's no mistaking it! It looks like it's asleep but don't let that fool you!"

"Master of the land?" (y/n) repeated struggling not to laugh and Zenitsu winced.

"Don't listen to him. It's just a train, have you never seen one?"

Inosuke insisted they hush before the train was awakened.

"I'll lead the charge to take it down!"

Inosuke and Tanjiro began to bicker.

"It's the Infinity Train! The Mugen Train!" (y/n) yelled out at them.

"It's a train, Tanjiro! You can use it to travel! It carries you on its path across the countryside!" Zenitsu yelled at them in annoyance.

"I see!"