16

Brooklyn walked in and she saw Kellz in the corner and she saw Trey with his back towards her crying his room was a mess she saw clothes everywhere and she looked at Kellz letting him know he could leave.

Brooklyn sat down next to him and she grabbed the gun from his hand and he looked at her with his eyes red and swollen.

"Trey what's- what's wrong" She had never seen him like this she seen him upset and irritated but this was different something deeper was going on.

He just leaned on her and hugged her sobbing and Brooklyn just rubbed her fingers through his hair and she sighed.

"She died and I wasn't there Brook I wasn't there my nana is gone" He sobbed and Brooklyn felt the tears come up in her eyes she had a special connection with his nana she had treated her like one of her own but she couldn't cry she had to stay strong for him.

"It's okay look at me you have to get up"Brooklyn stood up and she grabbed his hands and he sniffed looking at her.

"Everyone around me leaves everyone leaves me if i'm gone they would be happy" Trey looked at her with his voice cracking and Brooklyn wiped his tears.

"That's not true" Brooklyn tried to reassure him and Trey walked away from her punching the wall repeatedly screaming and she backed up she was getting scared she didn't know what to do and Kellz was gone.

Trey covered his head screaming as his thoughts began to get louder than him and he slid down the wall crying as he heard all the negative thoughts overpower him.

Brooklyn looked in her purse and she saw the last Xanax bar she didn't want to make him take it but she needed him to calm down and she knew he wasn't going to take it willingly so she put it on her tongue.

Brooklyn bent down in front of him and she grabbed his face and she saw his eyes were red and puffy and she kissed him slipping the pill in his mouth and she watched as he looked at her and stood up.

"What did you do what did you do" he cried as he held his head and Brooklyn grabbed his hands rubbing her hands over his.

"Just calm down"

Trey looked at her and he watched as she began to look disoriented and everything around him got slower and he looked at Brooklyn who was standing in front of him.

Brooklyn grabbed him and she laid him down and he looked at her as he felt numb he felt like a huge weight was sitting on his chest forcing him to calm down.

"Brooklyn please don't leave me I need you" He grabbed her waist and she touched his hand.

"I'm right here Trey I'm right here I'm not going anywhere i'm right here" She laid down next to him rubbing his back until he fell asleep and she looked around seeing the holes in wall and clothes and everything everywhere.

She moved his arms and she got up and she kissed his forehead she had to go she had to work and she pulled the blanket over him and she left making sure to lock his door.