24

Brooklyn looked at her phone biting her lip wondering why Trey wasn't texting her back after he had promised to be in touch with her all the time.

"Hey I was inviting you to this party that's Friday everyone is going and I was wondering if you would come"

Brooklyn looked up seeing Veah with a small printout of a flyer and she looked at it seeing the party was themed for the 90's.

"Before you say no just think about it I mean we don't always talk but I really want you to enjoy your freshman year because your only a freshman once" Veah smiled and Brooklyn stuck it in her purse.

"I have no friends-

"Because your mean to everyone you can come with me I mean It'll be fun I can help you with a outfit and everything" Veah smiled and Heaven felt the pressure being put on her and she sighed.

"Okay i'll go"

Veah smiled as she walked off happy that she was making a new friend and looked back seeing Cordell stare at her with a couple of his friends and she gave him the middle finger as she walked past them.

"Aye Brooklyn how much for a private show me and my boys wanna see you throw that ass on us" Cordell yelled laughing and Brooklyn laughed with him.

"Your worried about the wrong thing I just looked up your stats and it's high schoolers with higher stats your not getting drafted to the NFL any time soon babe"Brooklyn laughed and she watched as his smile dropped and his friend looked the other way because Brooklyn wasn't lying he wasn't that good.

Cordell looked at her and he was about to say something but he saw one of the professors walking towards them and he just stormed off upset.

Brooklyn looked at his friends standing there and she crossed her arms "Y'all got something y'all wanna say"

One of em licked his lips smiling at her he thought Brooklyn was cute if she wasn't a stripper he would've talked to her.

"Nah love we good" He smiled and Brooklyn slowly nodded as she walked away and he just watched her ass as she walked away.

"Bro you know that's Cordell" One of them snapped at him and he laughed looking at him.

"Chad do it look like I give a fuck it's a thing called free game and that girl don't want him and he obviously doesn't know how to talk to females so i'm going to show him and y'all how to get a female the correct way" He laughed walking away from them and they shrugged his shoulders.

Brooklyn sighed frustrated as she sat in her car trying to call Trey again but she got the same no answer and she looked seeing she had called his phone eighty times and she closed her eyes trying to breathe in and out.

"Calm down he's going to think your crazy just go home lay down maybe he'll call back maybe he'll call back" Brooklyn sighed as she reversed her car.

Meanwhile Trey was at the trap handling the rat situation and he looked at all of them as he held the bat in his right hand.

"This is what happens when you wanna be a rat when you wanna make fast money this is what happens you get killed so if any of you niggas wanna thank that you gon get you get killed ain't no room for rats in this business" Trey yelled as he hit Tone with the bat and Tone coughed up blood.

Kellz looked at Gavin and Trell and Darius who was showing no emotion and he stopped Trey and looked at all of them.

"Trell Gavin and Darius come here for a minute"Kellz motioned them to come near him and as soon as Gavin  reached in his pants Kellz shot him in the head and he watched as his body dropped and the blood spilled from his head.