Authors Note

Hi guys I just want to say thank you for reading my book and voting and interacting with each other and commenting it means so much to me when I first wrote this I never expected for it to blow up like it did and the fact that you guys stayed loyal and read my book makes me really happy like I have spent years trying to find the perfect story to publish and I just went with my instinct and posted this one not knowing the outcome of it and to see how it blew up really makes me happy🥹.

The message that I wanted the readers to take away was that sometimes we look for love in the wrong places or we as women feel the need to have love that we accept it from anyone or think that a complete stranger could be the one for us when that's not the case that we look for love in the wrong places that we forget how to love ourselves or depend on other people's validation I feel like our generation wants love now even at a young age when love is something that finds you at the most unexpected time and I know I have been there so I am going to tell you something that I wish I was told when I was younger.I just want every woman or young girl even a man or boy if you are reading to know that you are enough and you do not need someone to love you to make you feel complete or have to alter your appearance to feel like your good enough because there is someone out there who will love you Flaws and all.

Also I will not be doing a spin off on Flaws when I wrote it I meant for it to be one story and one story.

But once again thank you for reading voting and help support my story this is the end of flaws.🥹

ALSO I UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE UPSET WITH THE ENDING BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS MY BOOK MEANING I ENDED IT HOW I WANTED TO IM SORRY IF YOU EXPECTED FOR THEM TO RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET AND HAVE KIDS AND BLAH BLAH.

so with that being said any rude or negative comments towards me will be blocked and I will and I mean this with every bone in my body I will light your ass up like a Christmas tree I'm not the one.