25

Brooklyn was on her way out Trey's apartment when she saw him pulling up and she rolled her eyes as she went to her car opening the backseat throwing her clothes in and Trey got out rushing to her side.

"Baby where you going"Trey grabbed her by her waist and Brooklyn pushed him off of her trying to fight her tears.

"Because I was calling you all damn day it's 3 in the morning where the fuck you been at"Brooklyn showed him all the times she called his phone and ran his hands down his face.

"I was taking care of business baby I told you-

"So you just didn't look at your phone all day huh you couldn't take two minutes to say bae i'm busy right now or business taking longer than usual huh Trey don't you fucking lie to me" Brooklyn looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow i'm tired it's been a-

"Nah we ain't gotta talk about shit cause I won't be here you think ima dumb ass bitch that's what you think" Brooklyn laughed to herself as she got in her car and she watched as Trey stood behind her car not letting her leave and Brooklyn stuck her head out the window.

"Trey get the fuck out of my way before I run you over bro i'm not playing" She yelled as she shifted the gear to reverse and he jumped out the way realizing she was serious and Trey sighed as he watched her leave he would've chased her but he was too tired.

Trey just waved her off as he unlocked his door and went inside passing out on the couch meanwhile Brooklyn was driving home tapping the wheel trying to focus her thoughts.

Brooklyn looked in her rear view as she was on the bridge and she saw a car on her ass and she switched lanes trying to get out the way of the angry driver but they switched lanes too and she pulled out her phone calling Trey and he didn't answer and she slammed her hand on the steering wheel and she called Kellz and he answered and she heard a female voice.

"Yo Brooklyn what's up i'm not with Trey right now can I call you tomorrow-

"No No a car it's following me and I'm on the bridge please please I'm sharing my location just please-

Brooklyn was cut off by the car ramming their side of the vehicle into hers and Brooklyn swerved and she tried to control her car as it swerved and she saw her car was sitting on the edge and she looked down seeing the water below her and she cried as she unlocked her doors trying to get out but the car rammed into her again and Brooklyn screamed as her car fell off the bridge into the water and she held her breath as she opened the door and she watched as the car reversed and she tried to stay afloat one thing about Brooklyn was she couldn't swim.

Brooklyn closed her mouth as she tried to stay afloat but it didn't work as the tiny waves smacked her in the face and she closed her eyes as the water went over her head.

She prayed Kellz wasn't too late.