33

"Wait nigga wait nigga rewind she fucked another nigga my Brook Brook fucked another nigga like she came home with hickeys over your neck and you didn't flip" Kellz looked at Trey as he sat on the couch smoking.

"Bro that's what's I just said she lost her mind she lost her mind she really lost her mind I wanted to strangle her I asked her was she in love with this nigga and she said yea" Trey clenched his jaw and Kellz sighed.

"So we killing this nigga-

"I can't she gon catch on but I can't be mad I fucked someone first but still for her to do something like this is outrageous" Trey stood up pacing an Kellz looked at him.

"My nigga my nigga you never said you did it first I mean I can't be mad at her now you gotta take this on the chin I'm probably sure she was hurt too but she took it on the chin no it's your turn nigga you can't be coming to me without telling me the full story I was gon flip her for doing fast shit" Kellz sighed.

"Bro she did something fast-

"She got her lick back I mean you can't really be mad at her Trey and I'm telling you this as yo nigga not taking sides"Kellz looked at him shrugging.

"I'm what's best for her she needs me fuck the other niggas she needs me-

"Honestly how many years are y'all going to keep this up I mean it's been going on for a minute and you had her y'all came to an agreement now that she's taking interest in another nigga this how you act come on you want me to find you a lil toy like her or something"Kellz looked at him and Trey playfully pushed him.

" Fuck you but what are we doing about Marco it's been crickets on they sides but still don't mean them niggas not plotting on us we gotta kill the whole organization" Trey tapped his foot.

Kellz laughed taking the blunt"Nigga I think you must be fried cause your rambling a whole organization do you think we in the right predicament to even do that"

"We gon get our niggas together and start plotting we gotta strike before they do nigga they plotting I can feel it in my chest these niggas finna up the score"Trey paced as he could hear his thoughts.

"Okay so hypothetically we do that do you not think the feds will be on us you do know they been out here"Kellz sighed.

"Im smooth you know I never get caught-

"Let's not forget about Layla my nigga the feds was on your door for that one my nigga you smart but you be trigger happy so we gon lay this out and think about it then move but until we figure some shit out don't make a move don't do shit don't do anything"Kellz looked at him.

Trey sat down ignoring him he loved Kellz like a brother but when it came to catching a body he wasn't really in the streets like Trey Kellz was more of a thinker Trey looked at himself as the enforcer he knew he could make niggas fear him off words he knew Kellz didn't have that effect on niggas.

Kellz looked at Trey and he sighed he could tell by the look on his face he knew Trey was already plotting his next move he didn't know if it was towards Brooklyn or Marco's crew or the nigga that she just fucked maybe all three was in danger.

Kellz always knew Trey had a missing screw when a couple years back he complained about seeing a shadow and hearing a voice tell him to do shit Kellz never believed him till he saw that side of Trey when they were young and he beat a nigga to death with his bare hands just for stepping on his shoes he think they were only in the eighth grade ever since then he always watched Trey carefully.

"I'm not doing anything I'm just taking everything you said in bro chill" Trey lied laughing and Kellz stood up nodding his head as he walked away.