20

Brooklyn held her hands on Trey's face looking at him smiling as they danced to the song that was playing in the background at the party they were both drunk and high everyone around them was confused because they weren't acting like best friends more like a couple.

Leah watched as they kissed and she felt a piece of her heart breaking she couldn't believe that Brooklyn would do that knowing that she wanted him.

Trey looked down at Brooklyn as her eyes glistened under the light and he licked his lips as he picked her up.

"I want you"

"I want you too" Brooklyn licked his lips and he was about lift up her dress where he saw Kellz grab them.

"I think it's time I get y'all home I'll drop Leah off "He looked back at Leah who was irritated trying not to cry her feelings were hurt.

Brooklyn watched as everyone started at them and she saw girls looking at Trey who was so high his eyes were barely open and she looked at them.

"The boy is mine" She looked at them smirking as Kellz opened the door and Trey pulled Brooklyn in making sure Brooklyn was on top of him.

She watched as he tugged on her pants and she stopped him remembering that Kellz and Leah was in the car and he watched as he started the car pulling off.

Leah grew irritated as she heard Brooklyn giggling because that should've been her and she looked back at them.

"Can you guys just keep it down until you get home I mean we don't wanna hear that" Leah snapped and Brooklyn looked at her laughing.

"Why you sound so mad I just feel good and I'm with my boyfriend" Brooklyn giggled and Kellz looked at Leah.

"You fake as hell because you knew I liked him and you wanna take him from me" Leah snapped and Kellz sighed knowing this was about to go left.

Brooklyn sat up no longer on top of Trey and she turned her head not knowing if she was saying this because they were drunk or if this was really how she was feelings.

"I took him from you if you want him back then take him" Brooklyn looked at Trey as his eyes were low he honestly couldn't care about what was going on he just wanted Brooklyn.

"Bitch shut up I been nothing but a friend to you but the one time I want something from you and you wanna act selfish" Leah yelled getting in her face.

"Bitch what you wanna do this over a a nigga get the fuck out my face if he wanted you he would've been fucking you but he not he fucking me so if you a real friend be happy for me" Brooklyn mugged her and Leah grabbed her hair and the two began fighting and Kellz cursed as he saw Trey trying to break it up.

"Dumb bitch" Brooklyn spat on Leah as Trey pulled her off and he grabbed her looking at her as he blocked her from Leah.

"Baby look at me calm down you ain't just have to do all that"Trey tried to calm her down but he saw that she wasn't calming down.

Kellz sighed "We here" looking at Leah who lip was busted.

Brooklyn watched as Trey moved and Brooklyn grabbed Leah's hair dragging her to back seat and Brooklyn just went nuts as she pounded her fist into her face.

"Brooklyn stop" Trey pulled her out the car and Leah tried to jump but Kellz held her back.

"Ahaha bitch that's why I got the nigga you want and i'm about to go fuck him all night long while you sit and be miserable bitch" Brooklyn yelled and Leah scoffed.

"Wow ole boy ain't even been dead a year and you already moving on the saying is true people really do get over those dead boyfriends quick" Leah laughed and Brooklyn tried to lunge at her but Trey grabbed her at this point his high was getting blown and he picked Brooklyn up covering her mouth if he didn't care he would've let her fight but the argument was petty plus he lived among white folks he didn't have time for the police getting called.

Trey struggled trying to unlock his door as he had Brooklyn in his arms who was shouting and calling Leah every derogatory term she could think of and he finally opened the door and he slammed it looking at her.

"The fuck is your problem Brooklyn that was uncalled for you should've left shit alone-

"She disrespected me she made me seem-

"And you fed into it like who cares if she's mad Brooklyn you did all of that i'm not interested in her I want you but that was unnecessary as fuck bro all you had to do was let her have her moment that fighting shit ain't cute i'm not even messing with you right now I don't know what I just saw but I ain't fucking with it" Trey waved her off as he went to the bathroom and Brooklyn just felt the tears roll down her cheeks from the frustration she had built up.