31

"So where you going again" Trey stood behind Brooklyn as she held the jeans up to her in the mirror trying to see what she wanted to wear.

"A date now move"Brooklyn walked around him and he followed her to the living room as she poured a shot.

"You breaking our agreement-

"No I'm not the agreement was to not fuck or date which technically you broke first and I changed my mind the agreement off we not fucking so it doesn't matter doesn't it"Brooklyn laughed as she poured the shot back and Trey mugged her.

"Stop playing with me Brooklyn"

"I'm not playing we're just friends right" Brooklyn walked back to their room as she slipped on some ripped blue jeans and she grabbed this white cropped shirt and she grabbed her black uggs and black jean jacket and she looked at Trey who just looked at her with an bitter expression.

She laughed and walked to the bathroom as she slid on her bracelet and put her necklace on Brooklyn was obsessed with jewelry she felt it made a person look better.

She sprayed her perfume on and she looked at her phone seeing Mirah had texted her the location of the bar and she grabbed her keys and she was on her to the door.

Trey ran to the door blocking it and Brooklyn rolled her eyes she never recalled doing all of this when he went out.

"What now Trey"

"I just want a hug"He smiled and looked down at her and Brooklyn sighed giving him a hug and Trey tried to grab her ass but Brooklyn removed his hands.

"Nice try"Brooklyn opened the door and walked outside and she opened the door getting in and typed the location in.

Trey looked at his keys and he grabbed his hoodie and ski mask and smiled already knowing what he was going to do.

After twenty minutes Brooklyn arrived and she walked in seeing Nate with a black Nike tech on and some black Nike shoes and Mirah who had on something similar to her and Mirah was all smiling in the friend face and Brooklyn walked up to Nate and he smiled looking at her.

"Hey Brook you look good" He licked his lips as he hugged her and she smelled his cologne and she looked at Mirah who was winking at her.

"Thank you but you look like you about to go rob someone" Brooklyn laughed at him as she sat down and he sat down next to her looking at her.

"Because I am but nah I mean I don't always wear them scrubs I mean a nigga can dress"Nate licked his lips as he drunk his alcohol.

"Wanna know something" Brooklyn whispered and he looked at her.

"What"

"I'm not even old enough to get drinks i'm only nineteen i'm a freshman in college" Brooklyn giggled.

"Nineteen ...well I'm twenty one and i'm a junior but wow nineteen your really nineteen"Nate looked at her shocked because she didn't have the body for a nineteen year old let alone a face.

"You say that like my age is a problem" Brooklyn leaned in as she chugged his glass and he laughed.

"It's not but you a drinker huh I like that"He smirked as he asked the bartender for more shots.

Brooklyn laughed and Mirah interrupted them with two shot glasses" Okay guys we gon play truth or dare so come on but if you do truth that's two shots dare is one"

Brooklyn got up and she leaned on the stool and Mirah looked at her "Truth or dare"

"Hmmm Dare"

"I dare you to make out with Nate for ten minutes"Mirah smirked and Brooklyn took the shot glass chugging it.

"I can't kiss for that long bitch"

"Well ya better make it work or take another shot"Mirah held the glass and Brooklyn looked at Nate and she walked closer placing herself in between his legs and she looked at him.

Mirah was watching when she saw Trey come in and Mirah face turned down and she wanted to signal to Brooklyn but she was already kissing him.

Brooklyn started to make out with Nate and she let his hands roam her body as they basically swapped spit with other and she like the feeling that Nate gave her in her stomach that tingly feeling.

Nate pulled back from Brooklyn laughing as he wiped his mouth and he pecked her one more time as he felt himself growing by the minute.

"Umm it's only been five minutes" Mirah held her phone and Brooklyn laughed.

"You nasty tryna make me and him do it too each other nice try but we not playing this game no more" Brooklyn shook her finger.

"Damnit well y'all no use to me now but Brooklyn I gotta pee"Mirah grabbed Brooklyn not even giving her a chance to react.

"He's here bitchhh"Mirah closed the big door stall and Brooklyn scratched her head not knowing who she was talking about.

"Who girl you scaring me"

"Trey is here he's fucking here"

"Your lying"

"I swear bitchh he here what you gon do"

"Ima give him something to watch he gon get enough of following me and acting like that"

"And that's just period" Mirah swiped her hand laughing and Brooklyn laughed she usually didn't like ghetto girls but Mirah was different she was a high class ghetto she never over did it she knew how to turn it on and off.

Brooklyn walked out the bathroom and she saw indeed  saw Trey trying to blend in but she saw him and they made eye contact and she looked away shaking her head.

Brooklyn heard the song Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd and she saw people getting up and Brooklyn grabbed Nate hands and she made him get up.

"What we doing now"

"We finna dance this my song"Brooklyn turned her back to them and she began to slowly grind on him and she saw Trey watching him and she winked at him.

"That's my bitch" Mirah laughed.

"Huh-

"Boy hush and just try to keep up"Mirah cut him off and Brooklyn felt his hands on her waist and she could feel how soaked her panties was and how bricked up he was.

"Where you learn to kiss like that"Nate whispered in her ear as he left kisses on her neck and Brooklyn bit her lip because her neck was her weak spot.

"I don't know I don't really kiss people but you got nice lips" Brooklyn smiled as turned around facing him and he laughed licking his lips.

"I like you and I want you"Nate looked at her with his eyes hanging low and his lips wet and Brooklyn looked at him as she pulled him closer.

"I want you too but I wanna get out of here and have some real fun"Brooklyn bit her lips and Nate raised his eyebrow.

"Oh yea I mean we drunk I don't want you to be-

"That's the point to have fun let's worry about the regrets and aftermath tomorrow but I'm horny and I want you and you want me too"Brooklyn trailed her fingers around his chest.

"Ima hurt yo lil ass you ready love"Nate looked at her and Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

"Im always ready but come on" Brooklyn grabbed his hand and she looked at Mirah holding up her dueces and she waved goodbye.

Trey watched as they left and he clenched his jaw and he sighed leaving also but this time going home.