32

Brooklyn unlocked the door it was the next morning and she had a headache and her legs felt like Jello she thought Nate was just drunk talking when he said he was going to tear her up but she realized he wasn't lying at all.

"You have fun"Trey emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal and he looked at the hickeys on her neck and cheek and he laughed knowing that she had sex and it wasn't him made him look at her different.

"Yea I had a great time"Brooklyn laughed as she walked to the bathroom she thought she would regret what she did but she didn't regret anything at all Nate had made sure she was comfortable the whole time and let her know it was okay for the first time she felt like she was actually loved the way he made sure she got hers off before his made her look at dudes in a different light.

"Wanna go to-

"We not cool you did some weird shit following me to the bar like what's up with that I thought we-

"Im grown I don't have to tell you everything i'm doing I don't have to share any detail of my life with you I respect your privacy but I see you don't respect mines"Brooklyn pulled her shirt off as she saw the hickeys on her chest and Trey scoffed.

"So he yo nigga now"

Brooklyn ignored him as she cut the shower on and Trey grew irritated with her ignoring him and Brooklyn sighed.

"Yea and I love him goodbye" Brooklyn slammed the door in his face locking it and she sighed Trey was really getting on her nerves more than usual she didn't know what to do and she was starting to regret ever moving in with him.

She pulled up Nate's name and she bit her lip deciding if she wanted to call him or not even though she was just with him.

She called Mirah and she saw Mirah answer and her forehead appear on the screen and she watched as she moved the camera back smiling.

"You fucked him yess how was it was it good"Mirah smiled and Brooklyn looked around and she laughed.

"Okay I need help I just left from being around him but I wanna text him and I wanna go be with him but I don't want to seem thirsty I mean he's not even my boyfriend ugh I don't wanna start tripping I know i'm going to start tripping"Brooklyn stressed and Mirah looked at her sighing.

"The dick made you catch feelings that's the number one rule of sneaky links you don't catch feelings bitch don't text him you'll see him at work and your going to ignore him act like you don't know him that's what your going to do we city girls not lover girls"

"But I'm a lover girl-

"You hanging with me now you a city girl fuck these niggas let's take they cards and fucking swipe make me cry why we in Dubai sipping margaritas" Mirah stuck her tongue out and Brooklyn laughed.

"So don't text him but what about you know"

"I don't know sis him following you was kind of you know what ima say but honestly fuck him too you single you don't owe no nigga loyalty remember fuck these niggas"

"What niggas Mirah"

Brooklyn heard Nate friends voice and Mirah cleared her throat"Ima have to call you back girl"

Brooklyn sighed and she watched as she hung up and she opened the door seeing Trey sit on the bed looking at her and he stood up walking towards her and he looked down and Brooklyn backed up to the wall seeing he had a look in his eye that she didn't like.

" I don't care how good that nigga fucks you or what he does you belong to me you belong to me nobody else" Trey whispered in her ear and Brooklyn looked at him.

"Your crazy" Brooklyn spoke shakily and Trey licked his lips as he put his hand on the wall and he looked at her lips and back to her eyes.

"Only for you" He kissed her cheek and he leaned in as he was about to kiss her and Brooklyn closed her eyes and he laughed backing away.

"That nigga will never be me remember that have a good day tho I'm leaving out I got business to take care of ima send you some money go get you something to eat"Trey yelled as he walked away and Brooklyn shook her head looking at the ceiling.

"Lord this nigga-I mean man is crazy can you please keep me and him in your prayers thank you amen" Brooklyn crossed her chest kissing her fingers to the sky.