Hanging Out

It's been a good few months since the whole Lucifer thing. I was back doing deals and living my life the way I had been before the Winchester's. Only difference is once a month I meet up with Dean to chat. I keep him in the know of what's going on demon wise and if there's any word of Lucifer getting out. And him. He buys me all the drinks I want so it's a fair trade I think. Today was one of the days I meet up with him. I wore a short red dress with my black leather jacket,some fishnets and combat boots. My hair tossed into a high ponytail and minimal makeup. I zapped near the bar and walked in to see Dean already ordering drinks. He noticed me then waved me over. I sat across from him and smiled.
"So, the suburban dad life treating you well?" I asked.
"More of the same. You?" He asked.
"Yup. Hell is boring as, well, Hell. Nothing new. Doing my deals." The waitress put the drinks on the table and walked away. I reached for my whiskey and took a sip. "Getting stir crazy yet?" I asked with a chuckle.
"A bit. I'm just not used to this whole normal life thing yet."
"I don't think you'll ever be used to it." I told him.
"Yeah,probably won't." He agreed.
"Dean!" A man shouted from across the bar.
"Awe hell." Dean muttered. The man made a b line to us and pulled up a chair.
"Dean! What are you doing way out here at this bar?" He asked before glancing at me and giving a whistle. "This your side chick?" He asked with a laugh.
"Hi Jim, and no. She's not. Just an old friend from the road." Dean said. "Jim this is Hilda. Hilda,Jim." I put my hand out to shake his but he took it and kissed to top of my hand.
"Nice to meet you Hilda." He said with a sly smile before looking back at Dean. "So why you meeting her out here?"
"The exact reason you said. I don't need the town thinkin I'm cheating on my girl." I took another sip of my whisky.
"So, Hilda. You single?" Jim asked me.
"Always." I told him. I stood up. "I need more booze. I'll be right back." I told them as I walked toward the bar.

———————

Jim watched as Hilda walked toward the bar before turning to Dean.
"Are you really not hitting that?" He asked.
"Really," Dean answered.
"Damn man why? I mean look at her." Dean watched as she ordered her drink. Her long slender legs and perfect hour glass figure swaying to the music as she waited. He did start to get fond of her these past couple months. They had a decent amount in common and she was hot. Like, really hot. But she was a demon and even Dean had his line drawn somewhere.
"Just not interested." Dean replied taking a swig of his beer.
"Well then I'm gonna take my swing." Jim said making dean look over at him.
"I wouldn't Jim. She's trouble."
"That's half the fun Dean-o. Man needs a little trouble in his life."
"Trust me man. Not her." Dean warned him. Hilda made her way over to the table with a whole tray of shots.
"Alright boys. Let's get drinkin." She said as she divided the shots among them. They all took their shots and the night was going great. Dean had loosened up and Jim was flirting with Hilda all night. She knew and didn't mind. Jim wasn't a bad looking guy and hell maybe get a deal out of him and a quick lay.
"So, what's a pretty young thing like you hanging around a guy like Dean?" Jim asked as we leaned against the wall near the stage.
"What do you mean?" I asked sipping my beer.
"Well you know, he's taken. Got a lady and a kid. Respectable job. And he's got be at least eight years older then you."
"And? What does any of that matter?" I asked a bit annoyed. "Like he said we just hang out. No way would I be interested in a human, let alone one like him." I scoffed before downing my beer.
"Human?" Jim chuckled just thinking she was trying to be funny. "What about me?" He asked thanks to the confidence the liquor gave him. Hilda glanced at him.
"Maybe. We'll see how the night goes." She told him with a smile. "So, how do you know Dean?" She asked.
"Work." She nodded.
"So, you got a wife and kids too?" She asked.
"Naw. Never settled down. Don't really want to."
"Fair enough. I feel the same way."
"Yeah? Most women want that whole married and kids life."
"Yuck. No thanks. I like doing what I want when I want." She told him.
"Same here." Jim laughed taking a drink of his beer. "Life's too short. Gotta make the best of it. If only I didn't have to work." He laughed. Hilda perked up.
"Oh?"
"I mean no one wants to work, just something we gotta do."
"What if you didn't have to?" She asked.
"Like if I won the lottery or something?"
"Yeah. Unlimited funds. What would you do?"
"Shit. Buy a big ol house. Travel the world. Meet tons of beautiful women." He said with a big smile. "Women love a man with money."
"What if you could do all that. But you'd die in ten years."
"Shit. Ten perfect years. Id say Hell yeah!" He chuckled finishing his beer. Hilda smirked.
"Follow me." She said taking his hand.
Dean started walking toward the pair before he noticed Hilda leading Jim out the back door.
"Fuck," Dean cursed as he followed them.
Hilda had Jim against the wall in the alley.
"It's a deal then?" She asked him.
"Deal?" He asked with a confused chuckle.
"Yeah. You win the lottery. Live your dream life. I get your soul after ten years."
"Wait. My soul?" He asked nervously. Hilda blinked, turning her eyes black.
"Yeah. Your soul. Think about it. Ten amazing years or thirty mediocre at best years." Jim looked at her nervously.
"Jim! Don't take the deal!" Dean shouted from the end of the alley. Hilda groaned.
"Really Dean?! You're gonna deal block me again?!" She shouted at him. "Jim here is a grown ass man. He can make his own decisions. Can't you Jim?" She asked, turning back toward him with a smirk. Jim looked at Hilda then to Dean.
"Sorry Dean, she's right. Id rather have ten good years." Jim said making Dean drop his shoulders in defeat.
"And. They're a guaranteed ten years. I take my deals very seriously." She told him.
"Then. It's a deal." Jim said.
"Awesome. Now. We just seal the deal with a kiss." She said. Dean watched from afar as she kissed Jim. She was right. He could make his own choices. She didn't make him take the deal. She didn't hurt him. Hilda pulled away from Jim and smiled.
"Now, go buy that winning ticket Jim."
"Right now?" He asked.
"Right now." She repeated. He smiled and ran off. Dean walked over to Hilda,who's eyes were still black, and stopped in front of her.
"Don't give me that fucking look. He chose his own path." She told him. She paused. "Shit. I'm being summoned. Same time and place next month?" She asked. Dean sighed.
"Yeah." He agreed. She smiled and zapped out.

A few days passed and Dean was sitting at his kitchen table reading the news paper. He opened it to the local section to see Jim holding a giant check. He had won the lottery. Dean let out a long sigh as he looked at the picture. Jim did look happy but 50 million dollars will do that to people.

_______________

I really like getting to write Dean and Hilda hanging out together. I feel like they let their guards down a bit more.
As always let me know what you guys are thinking and rate it you liked it ^.^