Play Things**

** Sexual content in this chapter! **

"I really hope my dad doesn't give you back your soul," I said sitting up in the bed, looking over at Sam. He chuckled as he used his hand to move the sweaty hair from his face.
"It does make me a better hunter." He said. "But Deans right. I have no emotional sense."
"That's just a plus. It means that you can make the right choice in things," I said climbing back on top of him, straddling his waist. "Without emotions fogging shit. Like the vampire nest. I mean it was a dick move. But probably the right one." He sighed and put his hands on my bare hips.
"Do you like not having a soul?" He asked me.
"Hmmm. You know I don't remember having one. It's been so long. But I've learned how to fake it. Especially when needing to weasel into things. Human wise." I told him as I traced his well chiseled abs with my fingernail. "I'm sure you can too. If you really don't want it back. But without one I have no idea where you'd go when you die." I told him honestly. He lightly grabbed my hand which made me look at him.
"Does it matter?" He asked and I shrugged before leaning down, connecting my mouth to his. Right before we started to get heated Sam's phone rang. I groaned and sat up knowing he was going to answer it. He reached to the nightstand and answered it.
"Hey what's up?" He asked. "Just at a motel I needed some space." He listened to the response before letting out an irritated sigh. "No I'm not with Hilda," he said looking at me. It must be Dean. "Yeah. I'll be there. Sure. Bye." He hung up and looked at me. "I gotta go." I groaned.
"A case?" I asked.
"Yup. Not only that he's pissed I left."
"Yeah. He's trying to keep an eye on you since you have no soul. Which is very. Dean." I said getting off of him so he could get dressed. I got dressed too. "Well this was fun. I'm sure I'll see you soon." I said zapping back to Hell.
————
I was right. My dad caught a whiff of something weird. He showed me an article that was very Alpha sounding.
"Let's go meet up with your little boy toys shall we?" He asked me. As I sipped my coffee.
"You sure this sounds like enough to go off?" I asked as I put my leather jacket on over my white tank top.
"That's why I'm sending the boys," he said and zapped out. I sighed and quickly followed suit. We ended up at some weird little BBQ restaurant on the side of the road.
"Good news boys. We got a job for you," my dad said sitting next to Sam,me by Dean.
"I'm gonna say this once. You can take your job and shove it up your ass." Dean said as he put his basket of ribs down on the table.
"Is that any way to talk to your boss?" I asked stealing a fry from his plate.
"He's not my boss!" Dean shouted as he pulled his plate from me.
"Dean dean. Been through this before. Quit clutching your pearls. You've been working for me for sometimes. Sam here. Even longer."
"We didn't know," Sam spoke.
"Like it matters to you. You'd sell your brother for a dollar right now if you really needed a soda. Now. I'm sending you-"
"No." Dean interrupted.
"Beg pardon?" My dad asked annoyed.
"I've done some shady shit in my time but I'm not doing this. No."
"Ten quid says you will," my dad said before touching Sams hand. Burning a hole almost through it. "You like pain Sam? You like hell? You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal. This is a hostage situation you arrogant little thug. I own your brother. You understand me?" He asked and snapped his fingers, healing the wound on sams hand. He tossed the newspaper on the table. "Little incentive. You bag me an Alpha and I'll give you Sams soul back with a cherry on top. Now this guys found dead. Chest ripped open. Heart missing."
"Werewolf?" Sam asked.
"Probably. So you bag the howler and bring it home to papa. Hilda will stay here with you two. Make sure you don't try anything funny. See you soon boys." He said before leaving. I rolled my eyes and stole another fry from Dean.
"Hey. No." Dean said swatting my hand away. "You two are a package deal. You're not on our side."
"I'm on my side jackass. Just give me your fry's," I said wiggling my finger and pulling the basket toward me. "Besides. You should be nicer to me. I don't have to tell my dad shit." I told him eating another fry.
"So what. If we were planning to gank him you wouldn't say anything?" Dean asked and I shrugged.
"Depends on how nice you are to me," I said looking to Sam with a wink.
"Gross. How the hell am I supposed to eat now?" Dean asked.
"Oh please. You're fine. Just finish those ribs so we can get going. It's going to take for fucking ever in your slow ass car," I complained.
——————