Nightmare

A few days have passed since Dean and I fucked. I've been hanging out with them at Bobby's most of the time. Helping Dean fix his car and trying to kill time. My dad was still far into hiding and was very sure I'd be safer away from him.
I let out a long sigh as I sat down between Sam and Dean on the couch. We were all enjoying a beer as the tv played in the background.
"Don't you guys get bored of just sitting around and drinking here?" I asked.
"Not really. And I thought you and Dean were mad at each other," Sam said looking at us. I shrugged.
"I'm easy to forgive. I mean look at me." I said nudging him playfully. He chuckled and put his beer down on the coffee table.
"I'm going to go pack it in for the night." Sam said.
"Lame." I teased as Dean sat up.
"I'm going to work on Baby for a bit before hitting the hay."
Sam left to his room and I followed Dean out to the garage his car was in. Bobby was already in there putting some parts he found for Baby away.
I stayed and helped for a bit but quickly got bored. Dean and Bobby might like getting all greased up and dirty but I sure didn't.
"I'm going in the house, I'll be back. You guys want a beer?" I asked.
"Yeah. That'd be great. Thanks Hil," Dean said from underneath the car. I felt me cheeks get red before I turned and walked toward the house.
What an idiot. Calling me that infront of Bobby.
I walked into the house and started the coffee pot. I was in the mood for something warm so I leaned against the counter for a bit before I heard a small crash. Sounded like maybe a glass had fell from a table, nothing too serious. I shrugged it off and grabbed the sugar and a mug as I eagerly awaited my coffee. I heard a loud scream and I ran toward Sams room.
"Sam?!" I shouted to see him on the ground in the fetal position. I went right over to him, knelt down and lightly touched his arm which made him jump and recoil. He looked up at me with a sweat covered face and wide eyes. I could see his mind working as he looked at me then around the room. I took his face in my hands and made him look at me. "Sam. You're at Bobby's. You're safe. I'm here." He took a few shallow breaths before he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. It took me by surprise but I slowly relaxed and chuckled softly. "You humans are such babies." I teased as I played with his long and sweaty hair. "Are you okay though? What happened. Did something get you or was it in your mind. Memories?" I asked him as his breathing slowly started to return to normal.
"Not sure. Memories but. They felt so real." He said quietly with a small sniffle.
"Well , Feathers did bust your brain open like a fucking coconut. Shits bound to come out. Did you tell Dean about this?" I asked as he released his harsh grip around me and let his arm loosely dangle.
"No."
"Of corse not. Sam you really should talk to him about this."
"No. He has enough to deal with. I can handle this on my own."
"Can you? I found you on the ground and you were holding me like I was the last thing on earth." I laughed and he pulled his arms away from me.
"Sorry," he mumbled.
"It's fine," I said standing up. "Just a bit weird. I'm used to soulless Sam. We were never. Cuddly."
"I remember." He said and stood up now towering over me. "Can you. Not. Tell Dean."
"About you being so traumatized you thought you were back in the cage? Sure. It's not for me to tell him anyway."
"Thanks," he said with the little smile scoff he does often.
"Well I gotta go back out there. I was supposed to be bringing beers out."

—————————

Bobby watched as Hilda walked out of the garage then Turned his attention to Dean.
"What was that all about?" Bobby asked. Dean slid out from under the car and looked up at him.
"What was what all about?" He asked wiping his hands with a rag before sitting up.
"You and Hilda." Bobby said making Dean stand up.
"What about us?" Dean asked annoyed.
"Are you two an item?" Dean scoffed and threw the rag on the ground annoyed.
"Bobby-"
"Don't Bobby me. Do I need to remind you. She's a demon. And not just any demon. Crowleys daughter." Dean went to speak but Bobby cut him off. "Now I ain't one to care where you stick your dick but this one. You can't be serious Dean."
Dean just stood there. He was convinced he was hiding their relationship pretty well.
"So you still view Hilda as just a demon?" He asked Bobby.
"Well yeah. Dean. That's what she is."
"Bobby, she's helped us out of so many fucked situations. She's saved me and Sam more times then I can fucking count."
"That ain't a reason to stick your dick in her boy, you have to think. She just lied to you for months about her dad."
"Yeah. And so did Cass and she's the one still on our side! Bobby I didn't plan this shit to happen." Bobby watched Deans expression changed as he stood there thinking of how to word this next part of his argument. "It's just so easy with her Bobby. I know what she is but I also know her. She's not like all the other demons. She has something human left. I don't know if it's her soul or what but it's there. She gets this life, she even helps us hunt her own kind. It just. Happened. And Bobby. I've never felt this before. Whatever it is. Weather she feels this or even can, I don't know. All I know is a hunters life is fucking short and if I can have some type of happiness in all this shit. I'm gonna run with it." Bobby let out a long sigh.
"How long have you two been canoodling?"
"Since I was turned from a vamp," Dean mumbled.
"That long?!" He shouted.
"That long with the physical stuff. These feelings. They're new... Trust me Bobby. This has been an internal battle." They both turned toward the door as they heard it open. Hilda walked in with a beer in each hand and her mug of coffee between her right arm and body.
"Sorry it took a while. I ran into Sam," she said walking over and handing them their beers. She looked over at the car then to them. "This looks the same. Did you even do anything?" She laughed as she held the handle of her mug and took a sip.
"I was under the car. It won't look different." Dean told her taking a swig of his beer. She shrugged. "Why was Sam up?"
"I think he had a nightmare." She half lied. "He seemed fine when I went to check on him since he screamed. At least he told me he was fine." She told them. Bobby eyeing her a bit more then usual and she noticed.
"Can I help you?" she asked a bit annoyed. Bobby shook his head.
"Just tired," he lied. "I'll leave you two be." Bobby said turning and leaving the garage.
Dean watched Bobby walk out leaving him and Hilda alone. They chit chatted for a bit before Hilda's phone vibrated. She took it out of her pocket and saw a text from her dad. It gave her the coordinates of where he was and not to tell any one where he was.
"Who the hell texted you?" Dean asked. Hilda looked up from her phone to Dean. Lying to him crossed her mind but after the last lie she decided against it.
"My dad." She told him.
"Crowley. So he's coming out of hiding?"
"Don't think so. He told me where he was but not to tell anyone. That includes you." Dean narrowed his eyes for a bit in thought. "I'm not selling him out Dean."
"Fine. Don't tell me." Dean said taking a swig of his beer.
"Don't plan on it." Hilda texted her dad back and put the phone in her pocket before walking up to Dean. "I need to go see him but I'll meet up with you again soon. Have fun with that hunk of junk." She said making him sigh annoyed.
"Baby is not a hunk of junk." She laughed before playfully punching his arm.
"I'll see you later," she told him and zapped to the coordinates. She appeared infront of an older looking RV with symbols all over the windows. She walked up and knocked on the door. "Dad. Let me in."
Crowley,who was sitting in an old and worn recliner gets up and carefully opens the door. He smiled big and opened the door all the way.
"Poppet! Welcome to my home away from home." He said as she walked in. Hilda looked around the cruddy RV.
"This is where you've been hiding out?" She asked him.
"Unfortunately. Feathers knows I usually pick upscale places so I had to go bottom of the barrel with this place." Hilda ran her finger across the counter, collecting a string of dust.
"You know you could clean this place." She scolded him as she wiped the dust on her jeans.
"No use in polishing a turd sweetheart." He said pouring them each a glass of scotch. He handed his daughter a glass,which she took, and leaned against the counter. "I see you're okay. How are the boys?" He asked making conversation. She took a sip of her drink and shrugged.
"Dean's fine. Sam. He's going through stuff. Ever since feathers broke that wall in his head he's been a mess. He won't tell Dean so who knows. Sam might turn into a puddle of goo with how scrambled his brain probably is. Bobby. He's the same he always is. Grouchy old guy." Crowley nodded.
"And you?"
"What about me?"
"You look fine but how's it going in hell?"
"Hell is a pain in the ass. I gave up trying to do anything significant. The loyal demons are taking care of shit down there." He let out a deep sigh.
"You know you're the one in command when I'm not there. Don't you want to rule hell?" He asked and Hilda stood there.
"Honestly. Not really," she said gaining a disapproving glare from her father.
"Poppet, we've always done things together. I've always tried to better our situation for you. I want you to have the best life possible. How could you not want to rule all of hell?"
"For one shit always goes south,no pun intended. I just. Don't care to be honest. Do I like the power. Of corse I do I just. I have other things to worry about."
"Other things. Or people. Humans to be exact."
"What are you talking about?" She asked annoyed finishing her drink and setting the glass in the table.
"Oh please. The Winchesters have been your main focus for the last bloody year. Please tell me you're not changing your plans for those flannel clad idiots." Hilda felt her eye twitch.
"I'm not! But even if I was it wouldn't be any of your business!"
"Anything that involves you is my business! You are my daughter!"
"You're fully grown over 300 year old daughter! I don't have to tell you every aspect of my life just like you don't tell me yours."
A few moments of silence passed before Crowley spoke up.
"At least tell me if you're in a relationship with one of them." He almost demanded knowing the answer.
"That's none of your business." She said annoyed before zapping out.
"Well, that's a yes." He said with an annoyed groan before finishing his drink.

_________________

It's so hard to write Dean expressing his feeling 😅
Hoping it didn't come across weird.
You know the drill. Rate and comment please 🖤