Relaxing**

** There is Sexual Content in this Chapter **

Sam and Dean were sitting at a bar after another successful case drinking a couple of beers. Sam watched as Dean downed another full glass of beer.
"I could get used to this Sammy. These nice quick cases." Dean said leaning back in the chair.
"Yeah, it was nice huh? We didn't even need to call on Hilda," Sam said as Dean eyed him a bit.
"Why? You want her here?" He asked with a smirk.
"What. No. Corse not. Just seems like she always ends up helping us." Dean watched Sam for a second before speaking.
"You remembered." Dean said.
"Remember what?" Sam asked taking a sip of his beer.
"Don't play dumb Sammy. I can see it in your eyes. You and Hilda," Dean waved to the waitress to bring over more beer before Turing his attention back to Sam. Sam let out a defeated sigh and nodded.
"Yeah, Um. When she broke me out of that jail cell. She touched my chest and I just got flashes of everything. It was a lot,like a lot."
"Okay. Don't need to know all about it." Dean said giving the waitress a nod of thanks for his new beer. Sam looked at his brothers facial expression which was a mix of drunk and annoyed. No, that wasn't annoyed it was jealous.
"Wait a second. Dean. Are you jealous?" Sam chuckled.
"Jealous? Of what?"
"That Hilda and I were-"
"Ah ah ah. Don't say it. Sammy. I ain't jealous."
"You sure? Because you two seem pretty close."
"What are you getting at?" Dean asked taking a big swig of his drink, now a bit past tipsy.
"Nothing really, Dean. Just you seem happy when she's around."
"I mean yeah. Have you seen her? Well, I know you've seen her." He laughed and finished his drink. Sam chucked and finished his beer too.
"Hey boys," Hilda said with a smile making them both turn to her.
"The hell you doing here?" Dean asked with a slight slur to his speech. Hilda laughed.
"It's been a while and I was worried about you boys." She told them as she sat in the chair next to Dean. Dean scanned her as she sat next to him. She was in a short low cut red dress with a cropped leather jacket and her usual pair of black combat boots. She had fishnets on and her makeup was done nicely. Dean could feel his dick twitch in his jeans as he looked her over.
"What are you all dressed up for?" Sam asked her as she grabbed Deans glass of beer, taking a swig.
"Can't I just look hot because I feel like it?" She asked with a smile before finishing off the beer. Sam looked at the demon across from him who was gorgeous. Her long wavy hair gathered to one side as she started to poke fun at Dean for being drunk. Sam watched as she placed her hand on Deans arm and he leaned into her touch. Sam was always good at reading people and those two were smitten. The way Dean looked at her as she spoke,even though he was tipsy as hell and her giggling at his dumb jokes. He didn't know how to take the fact his brother definitely liked this demon and she seemed to like him back.
"And then after that I kicked his ass and the pussy smoked out," Hilda said and Dean laughed.
"After all that he gave up?"
"Right! Fucking dumb," Hilda said then looked over to Sam. "Just gonna sit there Moose or you wanna contribute to the conversation?" She asked him.
"I'm plenty good just listening." He chuckled.
"Fine." She stood up. "You aren't drunk enough. I'll be right back." She said before twirling around toward the bar. Sam leaned closer to Dean and whispered.
"You really gonna tell me you two aren't dating."
"No Sammy. We aren't, and what is this high school? We don't date people."
"What about Lisa?"
"Listen Sammy that ship has sailed. If she needs my help I'll be there but relationship wise we ain't gonna work." Sam knew Lisa was a sore spot for him but he seemed to be moving on.
"Alrighty boys. Times to get shit faced!" Hilda said setting down a tray with 12 shots,a pitcher of beer and a tall glass of what looked like whiskey.
"That's what I'm talking about!" Dean said with a laugh and poured himself a beer. Hilda looked over to Sam and passed him his 4 shots.
"Come on Sam. Pretend to fun tonight huh? Soulless Sam would have been wasted by now." She joked. Sam gave her a quick smile before taking a shot and shaking from the burn.
The boys quickly got drunk and Hilda was in the sweet spot of being tipsy. They shared a large plate of nachos as they talked. Sam couldn't take his eyes of Hilda as more memories flashed through his mind. They seem to have went out drinking a lot and that lead to other things. Hilda noticed him looking at her and smirked.
"What is it Moose? Remembering all the good times we had?" She laughed making Sam blush.
"Awe come on. I don't wanna picture you two doin it. Talk about something else," Dean said as he shoved a chip in his mouth.
"What's the matter Dean? Jealous?" She said nudging him.
"Yeah Dean. Jealous?" Sam added with a laugh.
"You know. Maybe I am." He admitted thanks to all the booze in his system. Hilda just smiled at him.
"Dean I haven't slept with Sam in a long while. If it makes you feel any better you're more fun," she said taking another swig of her drink.
"Wait. You two? Still?" Sam asked looking toward his brother. Dean just gave him a look before taking a drink and looking away. "So you two are a thing,"
"If by thing you mean fuck buddies then yeah," Hilda said with a shrug.
"Wait so you were sleeping with both of us? During the same time?" Sam asked.
"Yeah. Why. Is that weird?" She asked with a chuckle.
"I mean a little. Isn't it? Dean?"
"Yeah Sammy it's weird. Okay!" Hilda sat there as the brothers argued for a bit. Eventually the two very drunk boys got over it and changed the subject. A cute girl eventually caught Sams eye and he went to talk to her. Dean and Hilda left alone at the table.
"So, you seeing other people?" Dean asked slowly sobering up. Hilda looked over at him and shook her head.
"No, not really. Hell and my deals have been taking up a lot of my time. So have you two." She laughed. "Why? Aren't you mr.One night stand?" She joked. Dean shook his head.
"Nope. Haven't really wanted to."
"With anyone?" she asked him.
"Not with anyone. Other then you." He told her avoiding eye contact. He felt like a fucking child telling a girl he had a crush on her. A girl he knew was way out of his league knowing he'd get shot down.
"Dean Winchester. Is this you're weird way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" She said between her laughing. Dean felt the embarrassment rush over him as he stood up.
"Just forget it," he said and stumbles toward the bathroom. Hilda got up and followed him.
"Dean wait," she said grabbing the sleeve of his jacket just before he got to the door. He turned to look at her and she motioned to go in. They went in and the bathroom was empty. Hilda locked the door behind them and looked up at Dean. "You seriously want us to go steady?" she asked him. "Even though Im a fucking Demon and your a hunter?" Dean stood there looking down at her before he ruffled his hair in thought.
"I don't know. Maybe? All I know is since we started sleeping together and sending those dirty texts I haven't wanted to sleep with anyone else. I even tried the other day and couldn't fucking do it." Hilda smiled up at him. What a weird human. It was one of the reasons she'd taken a liking to him.
"Dean, after Luc I don't know how I feel about relationships. I mean I know our dynamics will be different. We can't really tell anyone." She said and Dean grabbed her waist pulling her closer.
"Well I sure as hell ain't the devil and whatever he did to you won't happen with me. And we don't gotta tell anyone. It can be just between us," he said leaning down toward her lips. Hilda gave him a nods before crashing her lips onto his. It's been almost two week since they've been together and Dean was really missing her touch, her taste. Even that slight smell of sulfur that he can get when he's close to her. Their tongues intertwining as the kiss got heavier. Dean had picked her up and sat her on the sink so they were now equal height. Dean desperately took his jacket off then hers. His lips moved from her lips to her jaw then collar bone eventually making his way to her breasts. He pulled the small straps of her dress down which made it fall just enough to reveal her breasts. Dean took her left nipple into his mouth and the right between his thumb and index finger. Hilda let out a moan as she felt Dean bit and pull at her nipple. Her hands intertwining with his brown hair. He switched sides and enjoyed the small moans Hilda let out here and there. Dean moved his hands down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up revealing her purple panties behind the fishnets. His knees hit the dirty bathroom floor as he hooked his index fingers through her fishnets and tore them just enough to get to her panties. He grabbed her behind the knees and pulled her ass to the edge of the sink making her let out a small gasp. He pulled her panties to the side before diving into her heat. Hilda threw her head back as Dean ate her out. His tongue lightly flicking her clit as he slowly inserted two fingers into her very wet and ready hole. Her hands gripped his hair roughly as she pushed his head deeper into her core and he didn't mind. He could feel her legs starting to twitch a bit as he started going faster. He started pumping his fingers faster as he continued.
"Dean~ wait. Wait. Fuck~" she moaned out before she came. Dean happily licked up all her juices before standing up. She look away slightly embarrassed of the fact she came so quickly. He lightly grabbed her chin making her look at him. He smirked at the red that was covering her cheeks before leaning down and kissing her. "Fuck me," she said into the kiss and that's all he needed to hear. He undid his jeans and pulled his member out. Hilda slid off the sink and turned around so her ass was facing him. Dean yanked her fishnets and panties down just under her ass and positioned himself at her entrance. Dean lined himself up and thrusted in at full force, stretching her out. He moved his hands to her hips after throwing the bottom of her dress up so he could get the full view of her. He gripped her tightly as he thrusted into her roughly. Hilda gripped the cold porcelain sink as Dean thrusted. Holding back her moans so he didn't get too cocky. Then she felt Dean grab a fist full of her hair and yank her head back. Dean smirked at her through the mirror that was above the sink as he rammed into her harder and faster. Her dress was so disheveled her breasts were still hanging out of it and bouncing to the rhythm of his thrusts. Her mouth open as she started to let out a few moans, finally giving in. Dean pulled her hair harder as he thrusted into her. Hilda's hips matching him perfectly. He pulled back the hand he had on her hip and smacked her ass gaining a surprised yelp from the demon.
"Fuck~" she moaned as her eyes met his through the mirror. The smirk on his face getting wider as he did the same to the other side. The slap echoing through the empty bathroom. Dean started to feel his climax creeping up as his thrusts got more desperate and his grip on her hair and hip got harder. His dick hitting the perfect spot inside her throwing her over the edge again. Dean felt her squeeze his dick as she came. A small string of curses left her lips before Deans climax hit as well. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and watching a bit of his cum leak out of her. Dean watched as she put herself back together. Luckily the dress covered the rips in her fishnets as she handed him his jacket back.
"Don't get too used to being the one in charge Winchester," she said and he chuckled.
"You didn't seem to mind much." He retorted as he put himself away. Hilda just rolled her eyes and unlocked the door. Dean watched as she walked out and he followed close behind.
Not long after the two emerged from the bathroom the bar was closing for the night.
Hilda went back to Hell and the boys to their shitty little motel room. As soon as Dean hit the bed he was out.

__________

"Dating". We will see how it works. But I hope you enjoyed this smut. It was super fun to write!
Rate and comment! Thanks 🖤