The Spell**

** There is Sexual Content in this Chapter **

"Poppet," my dad called from the office as I walked past.
"What?" I asked peeking my head in.
"The spell for the boys." He said handing me a very old paper. "And be a dear, make sure they don't muck it up huh." I took the paper and looked at it then to him.
"You got it." I told him before zapping right to Bobby's. I was in Deans room and I heard him gasp. I held back a laugh as I looked at Dean sitting at the edge of the bed with his right hand in his boxers.
"Hilda!" He shouted as he quickly pulled his hand out.
"Please, don't stop on my account." I said leaning against the wall looking at the now very flustered man.
"You couldn't call or text before zapping here?" He asked full of embarrassment as he tried to cover his boner.
"Why are you hiding yourself?" I asked amused as I pushed off the wall,paper still in hand. "I've seen it many times."
"That's not the point." He mumbled as I got closer.
"No? Then what is?" I asked setting the paper on the desk as I made my way to stop infront of him.
"It's embarrassing."
"If it was that embarrassing," I said flicking my finger making him move his hands with my powers. "Why are you still so hard?" I asked playfully looking down at the tent that was made by his member in the boxers. He didn't respond just avoided eye contact with me. I smirked as I straddled him and leaned in close to his ear. "I think you like it," I whispered gaining a full body shiver from him.
"Hil," was all that came out of his mouth. I moved my mouth to his ear lobe and lightly nibbled it before making my way to his neck. I got to the nook of his neck and shoulder and slowly sunk my teeth in. His hands gripped my waist as I started to suck and nibble,surly leaving a hicky. My right hand slithered it's way down his body and to the hole in his boxers. I lightly pulled his member out and started to stroke it. His breathing started to get a bit more shallow as I gently pumped my hand up and down. My lips making their way back up to his ear.
"Doesn't this feel better then your hand?" I asked him to which he responded with a nod. "So why didn't you ask me to come up to help you?" I asked him as I started to leave kisses on his neck.
"I didn't. Want to. Bother you." He said between breaths.
"So you'd rather Jack off then to bother me?" I asked him as I moved so our foreheads were against each other.
"I mean. Id rather this." He chuckled. "But I figured you were busy." I smiled down at him.
"Oh Dean, I'm never to busy to play with my favorite toy." I told him before crashing my lips against his. I felt his member twitch in my hand as I continued pumping. Thankfully I was wearing a dress which made this easier. I let go of his dick long enough to pull my panties to the side and position myself over his length. I quickly slammed down making him groan loudly into the kiss. My hands now traveling his body as I grinded against him. He started thrusting up to match my rhythm and it felt amazing. I pulled away from the kiss and reached my hand up behind his head then grabbed a fist full of his hair. Yanking it back,revealing his neck. My lips connected to the front of his neck as I started to nibble and suck, leaving marks that would be visible,proving my ownership of him.
"Hilda~" he moaned as his thrusts started to get more desperate.
"Yes?" I asked sitting up a bit so I was looking down at him.
"Fuck, I'm about to-" he started but I interrupted.
"I never said you could cum Dean," I said as I stopped moving. I lifted his chin with my finger and smirked down at him. "You better ask me for permission." I told him as he looked up at me with lust filled eyes.
"Hilda please." He begged as he thrusted up desperately.
"Please what?" I asked as I moved my hips up a bit so he couldn't thrust in all the way.
"Fuck. Come on~" he whines as I moved up more.
"I can just stop and leave." I threatened with a sly smirk.
"Shit. Hilda. Please. Can I cum?" He pleaded. With that I slammed back down and started to roll my hips against his but didn't respond. "Hil. Please."
"Just wait," I told him as we went at it. The knot in my stomach started to untwine as well. Seeing that look of pure desperation in his eyes was sending me over the edge.
"Can I cum Hil, please. I. Can't hold it much longer." He said between moans.
"Almost." I told him as I panted. His fingernails digging deep into my hips.
"Hilda~" he moaned. I leaned down again and whispered in his ear.
"Cum for me Dean, fill me up." And with that I felt him completely release into me. "Fuck~" I moaned out as I came, gripping onto his shirt as we both road out our orgasims. Eventually I relaxed and rested my head on his shoulder. His grip on my hips loosened but was still there.
"Was that better then jacking off?" I joked as I slowly got off of him and fixed myself.
"Do I really need to answer that?" He asked before falling backward on the bed to catch his breath. I looked down at him and smirked proudly at the marks I had left all over his neck.
"Well, I originally came here to drop off that spell you guys needed." I told him as I walked back over to the desk. "But that was a nice bonus." I laughed.
"I would have to agree." Dean said forcing himself to sit up. "Guess I should put pants on." He said getting up.
"And maybe a scarf." I told him motioning toward the mirror on the wall. He walked over to it and I watched his eyes go wide.
"Shit," he cursed as he examined the many hickies that were all over his neck. "I can't hide these."
"Not like you told me to stop," I told him. "Besides. Sam knows about us anyway." I shrugged.
"So does Bobby."
"Oh. Well that makes it less weird then." I said picking up the paper with the spell. "I'll just go give this to Bobby then."
"Wait." He said as I went to walk out of the room.
"Hmm?" I asked.
"Maybe. Zap downstairs."
"What. Why?" I asked him annoyed.
"So they don't know that we just-"
"Dean. These walls are a paper thing. I'm sure they heard everything. Just,get dressed. I'll be downstairs." I told him with a wink as I walked out. I walked down the stairs and to the main room where Bobby was sitting at his desk looking through books. Sam was at the kitchen table on his laptop. They both looked at me as I walked down then quickly looked away. I chuckled.
"I take it you heard everything."
"Yeah, pretty much." Sam responded looking at his laptop. I shrugged.
"Can't help your brothers loud. Anyway," I said turning back toward Bobby. "Here's that spell." I held out the paper and he carefully took it from me. He started looking it over.
"We have a lot of this stuff here already. There's only a few things we need."
"Cool," I said as I felt a bit of cum start to leak out. "I'm going to go change and I'll be back." I told them before zapping out.

————————

Bobby sat there and read the paper. The spell seemed easy enough but a couple things would be hard to get. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked over to see Dean. He was in his regular attire, jeans and a tshirt with a long sleeve flannel. Only thing that stuck out was the black and blue marks that littered his neck.
"Damn it boy. At least try to hide it." Bobby told him.
"Yeah Dean. Just because we know about you two now doesn't mean we want to hear it." Sam told him as he closes the laptop and walked over toward Bobby.
"It's not like it was planned." Dean mumbled.
"Well I don't appreciate you having sex with a demon under my roof." Bobby told him. "And look at you. What are you? A teenager? What's with all the hickies?" Dean could feel his face heat up a bit as he ignored him.
"Can we just focus on the spell please?" He asked taking the paper and looking it over. Sam and Bobby looked at each other then to Dean. "The hell is 'An act of God crystallized forever' mean?" Dean asked. Sam opened his laptop and started typing away.
"Maybe it's an actual crystal." He clicked through a few pages. "Ah, look at this. When lighting strikes sand at the right angle it crystallizes into the perfect shape of itself." He turned the computer to Bobby and Dean who quickly read through the article.
"Great. So where do we get one?" Dean asked.
Sam turned the laptop back toward him and started looking. Hilda reappeared with a voosh causing Dean to look back at her. She had changed into dark jeans,a black T-shirt,her combat boots and a bomber jacket. Her hair up in a high ponytail and a light face of make up.
"Figure out where to find the couple things you need?" She asked.
"Yeah, looks like ones of these crystals was sold at auction not to long ago. Says the winner lives about 9 hours from here." Sam said.
"Nine hours?" She complained.
"Yeah. So let's get going." Bobby said. "Pack up."
"Let me know when you guys get there. I'm not sitting in a car with all of you for nine hours." Hilda said zapping out.