Sam's Normal **

** There is sexual content in this chapter **

The next day I zapped back to Dean who was at Bobby's. Sam was asleep yet after Death had put his soul back. The three of us sat around drinking until Sam came into the room. I looked over and Sam went right to Dean, giving him a big hug before looking over at Bobby.
It seemed like he didn't remember anything after falling in the pit. He looked at me.
"Hilda's still here? She's still helping us?" He asked and I stood up.
"You don't remember anything?" I asked him as I walked toward him which made him back up nervously as he shook his head. "Really? You don't remember anything between us?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"No, what do you mean 'us'?" He asked and before I opened my mouth Dean spoke.
"You two hunted together for a year Sam. And she's been helping us with a lot,"
"But, she's a demon." He said looking at me.
"Well fuck. Boring Sams back," I groaned as I leaned against the desk.
"So, how are you feeling Sammy?" Dean asked him.
"I'm actually starving," he said and Dean smiled.
"Then let's cook you something, Hilda come with me," he said and I nodded as I went into the kitchen with him. Once we got in there and we were alone Dean looked at me. "Don't tell Sammy about you two," I rolled my eyes.
"And why not?"
"Because. He's him again."
"You're point?"
"Just don't tell him,"
"Fine. Whatever. But if you don't want him to remember or find out you better delete some shit off his phone," I said plainly as I started to make Sam a sandwich.
"Wait. What?" Dean asked passing me the bread.
"It was his idea. He wanted to take videos." I told him and I saw his eye twitch before he left. I laughed to myself as I made the sandwich for Sam.
——————
Dean snuck Sams phone from the table and went into the bathroom. No password on it which was lucky for him. Dean went to the photo app and opened it. Wasn't too much interesting in the beginning. Random pictures of the sky and some screenshots of locations and newspapers. Then a shirtless picture of Sam.
"Ugh come on Sammy," Dean whispered to himself as he tapped the photo and it showed the whole thing. He quickly looked away as it revealed his bottom half as well. Dean could have went his whole life without seeing his brothers nudes. He quickly went to the next picture which was a random chick. Dean nodded approvingly as he kept a swiping through then he found one of Hilda. It looked like the two swapped pictures quite a bit but Dean deleted the ones of Hilda after he appreciated them a bit. He got the the first video and hesitated before he push the play button. It was definitely Hilda and Sam. Part of Dean wanted to watch but the other part did not want to see his little soulless brother bang the demon. Dean just went through and deleted everything and locked the phone again. He let out a sigh. He wasn't a big fan of knowing Sam and Hilda were having a fling. He knew about it but seeing actual proof was not a fun thing for him. Especially since he was starting to take a liking to her. He walked out and put the phone back then walked into the kitchen. Sam was eating and Hilda was just making some casual conversation with him and Bobby. Hilda looked up and noticed Deans face before getting up and walking toward him. Sam watched as his brother and Hilda walked out of the kitchen together.
"What's up with that?" Sam asked looking at Bobby.
"How would I know? Those two are always together. For a while it was you two,"
"Me? And Hilda? Like. Dating?" Sam asked and Bobby chuckles.
"Not sure. I'm pretty sure it was mostly a working thing if that makes you feel better," Sam nodded and kept eating.
"Have fun watching our porn?" Hilda chuckled.
"No I did not. And I didn't watch any of it."
"Really? Boring." She said with a laugh as she looked at him. "Wait. Were you jealous?" She smirked and Dean looked over to her.
"What? No. Just wasn't a fan of seeing my little brother that way," Dean said to her. He was lying of corse because he was unbelievably jealous. From the amount of videos and pictures they were at it for a good few months. Hilda walked up to him and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the house and into the garage.
"What do you think your doing?" Dean asked her and she pushed him back into the dirty wall.
"You," she said pressing her body against his. Her lips against his neck making him shiver.
"They're both out there Hilda," Dean whispered as she slowly moved down his body to her knees.
"You really want me to stop?" She asked, running her hand over the obvious bulge in his jeans. Dean just looked down at her then shook his head. She smirked up at him and undid his jeans. "So, shut up and enjoy Winchester." Dean watched as Hilda pulled out his hard member and started to pump her hand slowly before taking him into her mouth. Dean couldn't help but take in a big breath of air. Her mouth felt so good and the way she used her tongue as she sucked him off. It was almost too much for him. He felt her hands go up his legs and stop at his hips. Hilda had reached into his back pocket for his phone before she held it up to him. Dean slowly took it from her taking the hint excitedly. He quickly opened the camera and started a video. He pointed it toward Hilda who glanced up at him for a moment before winking and going back to sucking him off. His length was as far into her mouth and throat as it could go and the drool was almost pouring from the corners of her mouth.
"Shit," Dean whispered as he watched the beautiful demon through the phone screen, hoping the phone would pick up the small gags she made here and there. She started to slow down so Dean used his free hand to grab a fist full of her hair and pull her back toward him. Hilda was a bit surprised but went with it as she steadied herself allowing him to face fuck her. His hips moving erratically and his breathing shallowed as he kept going. He could feel his member down her throat and the wetness of her mouth as more drool formed from how deep and hard he was going. He couldn't take it anymore his release was hitting full force. He gripped her hair tightly as he shoved himself as far as possible into her throat making her let out a slight whimper before he came. Strings of cum ran down her throat before she pulled herself off and swallowed what what left. She looked up at Dean with tears in her eyes from all the gagging and he just smirked down at her. She looked so fucking hot like that. Making the cocky little demon into a teary eyed mess made him want to go at her again.
"Dean?" Sam called from the porch of the house. Dean stopped the recording and put the phone back in his pocket before fixing him self quickly. Hilda stood up and did the same.
"Next time it's my turn," she told him before zapping away, probably to clean herself up. Dean took a few breaths before he walked out of the garage and toward Sam.
"Where did you two go? Why are you in the garage? Where'd she go?" He asked his brother suspiciously.
"Damn Sam what's with the questions? She wanted to bitch at me about something. She got annoyed and zapped out." Dean told his brother who,now that his souls was back, cared enough to actually question the answers he was given.
"Are you and her dating or something?" He asked Dean who scoffed a bit.
"Really Sam? Me and a demon?"
"Well Bobby said you two are together a lot,"
"Yeah, your point?" Dean asked his brother annoyed. Usually Sam dropped it after the first answer but now he's actually digging for answered. Maybe Hilda was right. Sam without his Soul might have been a bit easier to deal with.
"Right. Sorry. I'm still tired from all this. I think I'm just going to go and take another nap." Sam said and Dean nodded. He watched as his brother walked back into the house before he pulled his phone out and pulled up the video. He smirked to himself before closing it and put it back in his pocket.

__________

A fun little quickie in this chapter. I hope you guys are liking this fan fic so far! I think it might be one of my favorite ones I've ever written.

Rate and comment please! 💜