On the Road**

** There is Sexual Content in this Chapter **

A few days passed and all seemed pretty quiet. Nothing was surfacing leviathan wise. I've been hanging out with the boys pretty much the whole time. My dad was busy sending his feelers out as well.
Finally something. Some teen was hacked up in their high school and it was only a few hours drive away. Dean was refusing to go but Bobby basically made us.
"Go work off those nerves you got on something useful. And bring Hilda with you. I'll stay here and keep an eye on Sam." Bobby told him.
"What? I have to sit in a car for hours. Ugh." I complained as I leaned against the wall.
"Fine." Dean said annoyed and grabbed his jacket. "Let's go."
"Yeah yeah. I'm coming." I said following closely behind him. We got into the new and improved Impala then drove off. I pushed my seat as far back as it could go and put my feet up in the dash.
"Hey!" Dean shouted as she shooed my feet from the dashboard. "I just put baby back together. I don't need you scuffing her up already." He said putting his hand back on the wheel.
"Dean. It's a car. And if I'm stuck in here for hours I'm going to be comfortable." I argued putting my feet back up. He glared at my feet then to me.
"At least take your damn shoes off," he said defeated.
"Fine." I said kicking my shoes off before returning my feet to their previous position. I heard him let out a loud sigh. I chuckled at how flustered he got. "Does having my feet up here really bother you that much?" I asked him.
"Yeah Hil. It does. It took me weeks to get Baby back to her former glory and you're just treating her like junk." He said with annoyance dripping from his voice.
"Go figure you're a crazy car guy." I said looking over at him. He glanced to me then back to the road. "I'll take my feet down but," I said taking my feet down before turning in the seat so my back was against the door and stretched my legs out over his lap. "I'm going to lay like this so I'm comfortable. Fair?"
"Sure. Id rather this." He said not looking away from the road.
A bit of time passed as I played on my phone and he drove. He had his music playing quietly. I noticed he started to rest his right hand on my one leg as he drove. After a bit I felt his thumb start to lightly rub my leg to the beat of the music. I looked up from my phone to him. His attention completely on the road so he was just subconsciously caressing my leg. I held back my smile before going back to my phone.
—————————————

As Dean drove Hilda started stripping her extra layers of clothes. First was her jacket and then her flannel she had on leaving her in a tight low cut tank top. Dean looked down at his lap as he felt her legs moving. She kicked her socks off leaving her barefoot and her toenails painted black. She wiggled her toes and stretched out before relaxing again. Dean let out a content sigh as he placed his hand on her leg again. Shit had hit the fan world wise. These new unknown monsters have been released into the world. Cass was dead. His brother was going nuts. But in this moment, with this demon next to him he was happy. He couldn't believe that only about a year or so ago he hated her. She and her dad were enemies and not to be trusted. He didn't know how she felt but he knew how he felt. He liked her, a lot. Even though they've had pretty big fights and differences they were still close. It was the fact he could be himself around her. Sure she laughed at him and poked fun but she never made him feel embarrassed about things like how much he ate or the things he liked to watch or music he listened to. It was so much more then sex to him but my god the sex. Things he's never even imagined he'd agree to or enjoy. It didn't hurt that she was absolutely stunning. Her hair was a perfect shade between red and orange and her eyes were piercing. He'd never seen another person like her before. Her skin was so fair and had freckles randomly across it and soft. She was so soft every time,he'd touch her or even just graze her bare skin it drove him mad. He felt himself swallow hard as his adjusted a bit in his seat. Thinking about running his hands across her skin was making him antsy and Hilda could tell. She smirked as she started to feel his bulge growing against her leg. She slowly started to move her legs every few moments so they would rub against his growing member. Dean couldn't tell if she was moving around on purpose or just trying to get in a better position in the seat. He just tried to ignore her and his growing member as he drove. Then he felt it. Her foot very obviously rubbing against his semi hard cock hiding behind his jeans. He quickly glanced at her to see she was still looking at her phone so he decided to try to ignore it. He gave it a valiant effort but she kept on adding that friction and his member was eventually fully hard in his jeans,Uncomfortably hard.
"Fuck," he mumbled to himself as he gripped her leg a bit. He heard her let out a soft giggle,sit up and leaned over so she was chest to her knees.
"Did you say something?" She asked him with a smirk, moving her hands to the button of his jeans.
"Hil, I'm driving." He told her. She easily unbuttoned then unzipped his jeans.
"Then keep driving." She told him as she leaned back against the door. Dean swallowed hard as he felt her soft feet against his member. She had used her feet to gently take his member out of his boxers so it was standing straight up. He felt her feet start rubbing his length up and down. She had the palms of her feet against each other with his member inbetween them. He felt a shiver run down his spine as she kept moving up and down.
"Do you have to use your feet?" he asked her a bit embarrassed that he wasn't totally against what was happening right now.
"Why?" She asked moving her one foot slowly up his shaft and stopping at the tip, using her big toe to lightly tap it. "Don't you like it?" She asked him with a sly smirk. "Because it sure seems like you do." Dean looked at her and took in a deep breath.
"I don't know," he mumbled before looking back to the road. Hilda chuckled and kept moving her feet up and down enjoying the little sounds that escaped his lips. Knowing how embarrassed he was that he was clearly into this was turning her on more and more. Hilda bit her lip as she watched just a little of pre cum leak from his tip. She glanced to him and noticed he was white knuckling the steering wheel as he tried not to drive to erratically. Dean felt her pull her feet back and let out a relieved sigh but that was short lived. He heard her moving around in her seat then she climbed into the back seat.
"What are you doing?" He asked her a bit upset she went back there and didn't help take care of this 'problem' she created. He adjusted the rear view mirror so he could see her and watched as she slid her jeans off. Her eyes met his trough the mirror and she smiled at him as she laid back in the middle of the seat. She put her right foot against the back of the passenger seat then her left against the back of his headrest. "Hilda,"
"Hush Dean. Drive. But while you drive I want you to Jack off."
"Hilda!" He shouted at her. "There's people driving by this is a busy road. And you can't be back there like that someone's going to see!" He said with a slight panic in his voice.
"So? As long as you can see me I could care less about anything else. I want you to touch yourself while you drive Dean. I'll give you a little show back here and if you're a good boy and cum. I'll go back to the passenger seat and suck. You. Dry." She said as she ran her pointer finger over her panties. Deans heart was beating a mile a minute as he looked at the demons reflection in the mirror. Her fingers already starting to rub against her mound through her panties. Fuck it,He thought as he wrapped his right hand around his cock. Hilda smirked as she saw his arm start to move up and down. God she loved playing with him. Seeing him get so worked up just to give into her. That's what got her off. She started rub in a quicker rhythm and used her other hand to play with her breast. Deans breath started to get shallow as he watched her panties start to get soaked as she touched herself. Her quiet moans hitting his ear as he tried not to crash and watch her at the same time, all while stroking himself. He knew this was a busy road and he could hear and see cars driving by. Right now he didn't give a shit. All he cared about was stealing glances of the demon in his back seat as she touched herself. Watching her pull her panties to the side and insert her long beautiful fingers into her heat. Hearing her let out small moans and gasps as she kept going. Her top now pulled down so her breasts were out.
"Fuck," Dean moaned as he watched her punching and pulling her nipple and finger fuck herself. He started to pump faster and for a second he forgot he was driving until a loud honk pulled him back. He quickly pulled the car back into the right lane and kept going. His climax was right there and begging to come but he wasn't there just yet. That was. Until she started to moan his name. Hearing and seeing Hilda sprawled out in his back seat touching herself and moaning out his name. It was too much for him and his climax hit hard and fast. Hilda watched from the back seat as he came all over himself and the steering wheel.
"What a good boy you are Dean. Look at all of that." She praised him which filled him with a mix of embarrassment and pride. "I guess it's time for you're reward." She said climbing back into the passenger seat. She moved so she was on her hands and knees. Her ass facing toward the passenger window and head right over his still rock hard member. "Let me clean you up a little first," she said before licking up his cum from his jeans and member. "Think you could cum again?" She asked. "Or are you already empty?" She teased.
"Oh there's more," Dean told her with a smirk.
"Good," she said before taking him into her mouth. Dean put his hand on the top of her head as she started sucking him off. He looked around at all the cars driving past and the road infront of him before looking back down to Hilda. Her long hair was scattered all over his lap and he could feel a slight grip on his legs as she steadied herself due to the road being a bit bumpy. Her hot mouth engulfed his entire member and every bump in the road caused her to gag on him. He could feel her spit running down his length and starting a small pool at the base. The sounds of her sucking and gagging we really starting to get to him already. He needed to do something. He needed to touch her. She was short so luckily he could easily reach her from where he was and reached his right hand over to her ass and slowly moved so his fingers were to her heat. He pressed against her soaked panties which caused her to moan into his dick. Dean hooked her panties and moved them to the side before sticking his pointer and middle finger into her. The vibration of her moan traveled down his dick into his soul as she kept sucking and bobbing her head. He pumped his fingers in and out of her as he drove. He could feel her juices dripping down his fingers as he pumped in and out of her. He couldn't get all of his two fingers into her due to the position but it didn't seem to matter. Hilda was squirming and morning as she went. Seeing her like that got to Dean and he couldn't take it anymore. He abruptly pulled the car over and parked as close to the woods as he could,a bit away from the road. Hilda felt the car come to a quick stop and popped off. She looked up at him and that's all she had to do. She could see the desperation in his eyes and if she was being honest he could probably see the same in hers. She sat up and he pushed his seat back as far as it could go. Hilda quickly straddled his lap facing toward him. Her heat over him ,Deans hands gripped her hips and slammed her down ontop of him. Their lips meeting each other roughly as she grinded against him. Her fingers entangling with his hair as they matched thrusts and rhythm. They didn't need to say a word for their bodies were perfectly in sync with each other. The car shook everytime a car sped past them but that just added to the moment. Knowing people could see what was going on made it a lot more thrilling, at least to Dean. His nails digging into her soft hips as he roughly thrusted up into her. Hitting that perfect spot inside her she pulled away from the kiss and put one hand on the ceiling of the car as she arched her back a bit. Dean looked up at her as her breasts bounced infront of him and her face was in pure bliss. He knew what he was doing was exactly what she needed. He was close and so was she. He watched as a small bead of drool leaked out of her open mouth. Her eyes almost rolled back in pure pleasure as he thrusted and she grinded. He has never been so in tune to another person before and damn it was amazing. Her left hand gripped his shoulder as she panted desperately. The knot in her stomach finally coming undone as she climaxed squeezing Dean tightly. A few more thrusts and Dean had shot his seed deep inside the demon. They both rode out their orgasms together before slowing to a stop. Hilda had moved her arms so they were almost holding onto Dean in a hugging manner. Slowly coming down from the post fuck high. Dean was actually really enjoying her holding him like that but it was short lived. She carefully got off him and back into the passenger seat. She reached back and grabbed her jeans while pulling her shirt back up. Dean watched as she put her jeans back on then their eyes met.  She looked at him for a moment before sitting back in her seat.
"What?" She asked him. She'd never seen him look at her like that before. Dean just looked at her and then smiled before putting himself away and fixing his seat and rear view mirror.
"Nothin," he told her as he pulled back onto the road and kept driving. He couldn't tell her what he was feeling. He didn't even want to believe what he was feeling. The starting of love. It had to be. Dean shook the thought from his mind as he drove.
"Okay well. Can you stop somewhere so we can get food. I could really go for a big nasty burger after that." She said with a laugh. Dean looked over at her. Fuck. That was it. The last thing he needed before confirming his fear. He was definitely in love with this demon. The princess of hell.
"Oh hell yeah we can!" He laughed as he followed the road signs to the nearest burger place.

———————-

Sorry for not updating! My marriage fell apart then got better lmfao. It was a wild ride and not to time for write fan fictions 😂
But I'm back! Lol