Memories

Dean and Hilda have been texting a decent amount the past week. Mostly fun little things here and there between his hunts and her deals. With Sam being back to normal Deans mostly been preoccupied with that and relishing in the fact his brother was back to his old self.
Crowley looked up from his glass of gin at his daughter smiling at her phone.
"Something amusing?" He asked his daughter who looked over at him before placing her phone down.
"Nothing really. I'm just so bored. Is there still Rum at the bar?" She asked him.
"I believe so but it's probably in the very back,"
"Great," she sighed. "I'll be right back." And she walked out toward the bar area which was a few rooms away. Crowley zapped to the other side of the room to her phone and turned it over. She hasn't locked it so the screen was still up.

Crowley stared at the screen for a moment and went to scroll up but he heard Hilda coming back

Crowley stared at the screen for a moment and went to scroll up but he heard Hilda coming back. He put the phone back down and zapped to where he was sitting before. Hilda walked in sipping her drink before grabbing her phone and walking back toward her room.
Crowley wasn't sure how to take the messages he'd just seen on her phone. It seemed that she was getting closer to Dean which was a bit of a surprise because last he knew she hated his guts. He shook his head. She was probably just playing with him so he kept her around so she could do her job. Which was to keep an eye on what they were doing and report back to him. And she was doing that to the best of his knowledge.
Hilda on the other hand was letting herself get close to Dean. Something she hadn't done in a long while. Not since Lucifer. There was something about Dean that just made her trust him but she was still cautious. She refused to let any actual feeling emerge even if they really wanted to. All she had to do was remind herself about her last relationship. She thought what she and Lucifer had was real and would last. She was wrong. He was using her and that left a bad taste in her mouth.
Meanwhile, topside Dean was smirking as he got another spicy picture of Hilda. Sending dirty pictures made him feel like a horny teenager. He sat at the table in the motel room looking at the demon in a skimpy lingerie set. He knew he shouldn't be so infatuated with her but it was so easy. He didn't have to hold back when he talked to her and it was honestly nice. She was the only one who knew about everything going on with Sam and actually let him vent about the situation. Probably wasn't good that he was bonding so much with a demon.
"Earth to Dean," Sam said bringing Dean back from his thoughts.
"What?" He asked annoyed.
"So we're going to these coordinates right?"
"Sure. Fine Sammy. Whatever. We can check it out," Sam looked at his brother before nodding.
"Great. Let's get packed up and going. It's going to take a while to get there,"
"Oh boy. I can't wait." Dean said sarcastically as he stood up.
Sam was right. It took a long while to get there, a few days. Sam had realized he'd been there before but didn't really remember much other then bits and pieces.

———————

I had gotten ready to meet up with the boys. This case they were in in Rhode Island is apparently one Sams worked. Not one I was with him on but apparently Sam had gotten in some type of trouble because he was summoning me. I zapped your him and noticed he was in a jail cell.
"You know. It's usually Dean in the cell. Nice switching it up for once," I joked as I yanked the cell door open. Sam sighed and got up walking toward me. "Lead the way Moose," I said as I playfully patted his chest before moving out of the way to let him past. He stopped for a moment before looking down at me. "What?" I asked.
"I remember,"
"Remember what?" I asked him.
"Us. We were together." He said and I laughed.
"You mean we had sex. We weren't together. When you had no soul you were pretty fun." I told him as we walked out of the jail. Luckily it was late and the security guard was out like a light.
"So we didn't like each other? Like at all?" He asked as we walked.
"I mean I like you just fine for a human. But we didn't have a relationship if that's what you're asking. Neither of us wanted one so we just hooked up a bunch. But then Dean caught wind of it and we stopped," I told him.
"Oh," he responded and kept walking.
"So, where you guys hold up? Another shitty motel or a shitty hideout."
"A hide out."
"Great." I said sarcastically.
We got there eventually but we must have beat Dean because he wasn't there. Sam filled me in on what little they found out this far. We heard footsteps coming up toward the door and Sam got up with his gun drawn. The door opened and it was Dean.
"Hey Sammy. How's it feel to be a fugitive again? Hate to say I told you so," Dean said with a chuckle as he walked in.
"You love to say I told you so," Sam said putting his gun away.
"Hilda, what are enough doing here?" He asked me.
"How the hell do you think he got out of that cell? You know for humans who say they don't like working with demons you summon me a lot," I said putting my feet up on the small coffee table. Before Sam could respond Dean spoke.
"I found something about this chick," Dean said holding up a photo of a young brunette woman. "Turns out you knew each other."
"What?" Sam asked.
"Yeah. You really got around. Soulless or not I'm kind of impressed." Dean joked.
"Told you. Soulless Sam was more fun." I said before the radio cut us off. There was another missing person.
"Hilda and I will go. Sammy you stay here," Dean said motioning for me to go with him. I sighed and stood up.
"Dean." Sam started but Dean wasn't having it.
"No. We're going. You stay."
"Fine." Sam agreed.
"If it makes you feel better. I don't want to go," I said nudging Sam as I walked past. Dean and I left and went right to the address that they said on the radio.
"Here," Dean said tossing me a fake badge.
"Oh I get to be a fun agent again." I opened it. "Agent Jett. Like Joan Jett?" I asked amused.
"Shut up. Let's go," he said getting out of the car. We walked in together and Dean did most of the talking. Which was fine because I was having a bit of fun flirting with this police man.
"Agent Jett. Let's get going." He said after clearing his throat.
"Alright. Be right there." I said and winked at the police man before catching up to Dean.
"Have fun flirting?" He asked.
"I did actually. Thanks for asking. You find out anything interesting?"
"Yeah. Sam seems to be the thing in common with these vics."
"Really? So what. This thing is trying lure Sam to it?" I asked.
"That's my guess. Come on. We gotta tell Sam."
We got in the car and started off to Sam. I told him where Sam was so it wasn't hard finding him. Even though Dean told him to stay out he obviously didn't do that. I stayed in the car and Dean went out to grab him from a woman's house.
Back at their hide out the boys were fighting.
"It's an Arachne." Sam said.
"A what?" Dean and I asked at the same time.
"I remembered." Sam told Dean.
"You remembered. I'm sorry. What else have you remembered?" Dean asked worries.
"Don't worry. Nothing about Hell,"
"Yeah not yet anyway."
"What do you want me to do Dean? Stuff is just coming back to me. People and situations. Maybe it's natural."
"No. We're leaving."
"What. We can't."
"We aren't the only hunters out here Sammy. We can call Bobby and have him come wrap this up."
I once again sat there and watched them argue. I let out a long loud sigh and Dean turned to me.
"Sorry Princess am I boring you?" Dean asked annoyed.
"Yeah Dean. You actually are. Your brothers a grown ass man. You aren't his dad you're his brother. Just back him up and kill whatever this thing is." I said annoyed. Dean looked at me and then to Sam.
"Fine." Dean agreed. They both started piecing things together and Sam looked very much in thought. I walked over to Dean.
"This is so boring." I complained.
"Yeah well you don't have to stick around if you don't want to. I'm sure with your dad gone you're stuck with a lot of shit down there." He told me.
"Ehhh. Kind of." I lied. "Summon me if you two get in trouble tho."
"We won't." Dean said. I rolled my eyes and gave his arm a pat.
"Yeah sure. I'll believe that when you both stop summoning me every case you go on." I laughed before leaning in close and whispering in his ear. "Let me know when you have some time away from Sam. Okay?"
Dean glanced at me and swallowed hard.
"You gonna wear that set from the last picture?" He asked me and I smirked.
"If you earn it. Sure," I said before zapping out and back home to Hell.
"What's with the face?" My dad asked.
"Nothing. Just Picking on the boys." I told him and he seemed suspicious. "What?" I asked him annoyed.
"Nothing Poppet. Just busy. Working with that holy bastard isn't exactly enjoyable." He told me.
"Oh I'm aware. Feathers is a pain in the ass," I said agreeing with him.

_________

Remember to rate and comment please :)
How are you liking it? Let me know!