Encounter of the Fourth Kind**

** This chapter has sexual content **

It's been about two weeks and nothing. Just deals and annoying Hell stuff. Very boring Hell stuff. I was topside after finishing a deal when my phone rang. It was Sam. I answered it.
"What's up Moose?" I asked. "Wanna go to pound town?" I joked.
"Deans missing," he said.
"Missing? What do you mean missing?" I asked confused.
"He called me and saying he was being abducted by UFOs." He told me and I laughed.
"You're fucking with me right?" I asked through laughs.
"No. I'm serious. If I send you the last place his phone pinged can you got there?" He asked me.
"Sure. I have nothing else to do,"
"Cool. Umm. Thanks," he said and hung up. Thirty seconds later I got a text with the location. I quickly zapped there and I was in a cornfield. How original.
"Dean? Are you out here?" I asked walking through the corn until I got to a flat spot. It was a crop circle. Then there was a big flash of light and I heard screaming and felt three bullets hit my gut. I looked up and saw Dean who saw me. I scowled at him as I popped the bullets out of my skin.
"Hilda. What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.
"Really? No apology for fucking shooting me?" I asked him annoyed as I walked toward him.
"Yeah. Sorry. I was just abducted. I think." He said looking around. "And why are you here?"
"Sam called me and told me to come check it out. Make sure you weren't dead or something I guess," I said. "But you're fine. So I think we're good. So I'll be going now," I said Turing around.
"Wait!" He shouted making me look toward him. "Can you stay? Sams acting extra soulless and I might need you as a buffer."
"Me? The demon?" I asked amused.
"Yeah, it's that bad." He told me. I shrugged and agreed.
We went to the motel they were staying at and walked in. Dean froze and I looked over his shoulder. Sam was in bed with some chick.
"Dean. Hilda." Sam said looking over at us.
"What the hell Sammy?" Dean asked annoyed.
"Oh, that's Dean? Sam they brought your brother back," she said with a smile. Dean and I looked at each other before looking back at them. They quickly stopped and got dressed. "It's okay Sam. I totally understand. You need time as a family." She stopped and looked at Dean. "What we're they like?" She asked him.
"They were grabby, incandescent douche bags. Good night." She nodded and left. Dean shit and locked the door behind her.
"Y0ure upset?" Sam asked.
"I was abducted. And you were banging Patchouli. You made the demon look for me," Dean spoke annoyed. "I was abducted."
"I was looking into it,"
"I was gone for like an hour!" Dean shouted.
"An hour? Dean you've been gone all night."
"What. No I wasn't-" Dean looked at his watch. "It's 4 am."
"UFO time slip," Sam said. "Talk to me. What happened?" Sam asked as Dean sat on the unused bed.
"Well. There was this bright white light. And suddenly I was in a different place. These thing were too bright to look at. But they brought me to a table."
"A probing table?" I asked pulling up a chair.
"god don't say that!" He shouted making me chuckle.
"Then what happened?" Sam asked.
"I went crazy. I was hacking and shooting. They seemed surprised. I had a close encounter. And I won."
"You should take a shower," I told him.
"Yup. Going now," Dean said walking right into the shower.
Later that day the boys went out to eat and I stayed at the motel. They weren't gone too long but Dean was the only one who came back. He must have had a plan because He was sat at the laptop for a few hours. There was some scattered conversation but overall I was so damn bored. I walked behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders making him jump.
"The hell are you doing Hilda?" He asked looking back at me.
"You look stressed," I said and started to lightly massage his shoulders. He looked at me suspiciously but relaxed and looked back at the laptop. My hands tracked down his chest to his zipper, my chin resting on his shoulder.
"Hilda, stop." He said glancing at me.
"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked him but he didn't respond. I smirked and started to nibble at his neck as I undid his pants button and zipper, his member popping out. "Dean, already hard? I barely touched you yet," I said licking his neck feeling him shiver. I wrapped my hand around his member and started jacking him off. His breathing getting a bit heavier as he tried to focus on the laptop. "You can't ignore me Dean, I'm irresistible."
"Watch me," he said without looking away.
"Fine," I said and moved so I was under the table, my hand still pumping his erection. I could hear his breathing change again as I spread his legs so I could be right inbetween them. Luckily the table was a bit tall so I could easily suck him off. I took him in until my mouth was against his groin. I could hear him letting out small groans as I kept deep throating him. The sound on his nails digging at the table was getting to me. I didn't have to force him not to touch me he was doing it on his own. He could easily close that laptop and grab me but his pride was stopping him. I popped off and ran my tongue along his member.
"Come on Dean. I know you want to play." I said before swirling my tongue around the tip. I could hear him whispering out curses as I continued teasing him. He had to be near his breaking point. I stopped and got out from under the table. He let out a relieved sigh before I sat on the table and positioned myself so I was sitting up in my knees. He glanced from the screen to me. "It's so hot in here, don't you think?" I asked was I waved my dress flashing my panties at him. The small sundress I had on was already barely covering me and Dean kept a glancing up at me. "You know, you've been such a good boy the last two times," I said and I could hear him swallow hard as his eyes met mine. "I think I'll let you touch me all over this time." His breathing was so audible and shaky it made me smirk. Men were so easy to control but Dean. He's the one I have the most fun with. "All you have to do is put the laptop away," I said and he quickly closed the laptop. "And. Admit you were wrong." He froze for a moment. He slide the laptop off the table and grabbed my hips, pulling me to the edge of the table as he stood up.
"I was wrong," he said in a gruff desperate voice. "I can't fucking ignore you," he said before slamming his lips on mine. My hands on each side of his face as we kissed. He pulled away and started to suck and nibble at my neck. "I can't resist you Hilda," he said into my neck making me shiver. His hands grabbed the hem of my dress and he roughly yanked it up and off me. His mouth immediately went to my left nipple as he left hand went to my right breast. My hands desperately took off his jacket he was wearing and he moved his mouth to mine. Our lips breaking the kiss just long enough for me to pull his tshirt off. I felt butterflies in my stomach as we kissed. Something I wasn't used to but I ignored it as we went on. He pulled my ass right to the edge of the table and pushed me back. I watched as he kicked his jeans and boxers off before he lined himself at my entrance after pulling my panties to the side. One hand guiding his member and the other firmly grasping my hip. He slammed in fast and hard causing me to finally let out a loud moan. I could see the smirk growing across his face as he moved his free hand to my other hip. He was thrusting so desperately and yet he was hitting the right spot over and over. It was like his dick was made for me.
"Dean~" I moaned out as my hands reached toward his arms, digging my nails into them. He let go of one side of my hips and leaned down to me. His lips met mine again as he kissed deeply. Our tongue exploring each others mouths. My hand grabbing onto his back leaving scratches as I held onto him. The feeling in my guts starting to become overwhelming as he pounded into me. "Dean~ I can't. I'm gonna. ~" I moaned out as my climax hit me full force. Deans thrusts got quicker before he released his seed into me. He pumped a few more times before he stopped. Our eyes met for a moment and my heart felt like it skipped a beat. I quickly looked away and I heard him chuckle. He pulled out and tossed my dress ontop of me. I sat up and put it back on and Dean got dressed again.
"You're gonna have fun trying to hide that," I said point at his forearms. He glanced down then over to me.
"You don't have a single mark," he said and I shrugged.
"Perk of being a demon." I smiled as I hopped off the table. "You enjoy your treat?" I asked him as I booped his nose with my index finger.
"You mean was it nice not being Darth vadered for once? Yeah. You didn't seem to complain." He smirked making me shrug.
"Wasn't bad. I have no complaints." I told him with a smile.
—————————
Dean looked down at her as she smiled up at him. Another genuine smile from her was pulling him closer to her. Fuck. He can't be thinking like this. She's a demon and not just any demon,The Princess of Hell. What the hell would Crowley do if he knew about them? Hilda didn't give two shits about what her dad thought but Dean was a little worried. If Crowley could pull two people out of hell easily what would he do to the man doing his daughter? Especially one who's a hunter and 'working for' him. She must have noticed how he was looking at her because she chuckled.
"Don't go falling for me now Mr.Winchester," she teased as she walked toward the bathroom. "I'm going to soak in the tub for a bit so you can do your boring research." She told him. All Dean could do was nod as she gave him a playful wink as she closed the door. Dean took in a long breath before exhaling and picking up the laptop, placing it back on the table. He went back to researching for a bit before the power flickered and went out.
"Oh come on," he complained as he pushed buttons on the laptop trying to get the internet to work again. There was a knock at the door and Dean carefully walked over and opened the door. There was a small orb of light and he backed up. "Oh shit. Not again!" He shouted and started throwing things at it as it chased him. He squinted as he looked at the orb a bit closer. It looked like a small lady and she was naked. "Nipples?" He asked out loud before it hit him across the room. Hilda was hearing all the crashing and started getting out of the tub.
"Dean? What the fuck are you doing out there?!" She shouted as she wrapped a towel around her body and opened the door. Just as she opened the bathroom door Dean have slammed the orb in the microwave. He pushed a few buttons and it started up before exploding whatever was in it. The bang was loud enough to make Hilda jump and run over.
"What the Hell was that?!" Dean looked to her then back to the now goopy inside of the microwave.
"I have no idea,"
Hilda knew what she heard but there was nothing in the microwave. She was just as confused as he was.

________

A fun little smut drizzled in this chapter.
How are you liking their little relationship?
Rate and comment :)