CHAPTER I: DESTINED

—Come on, man, you're not excited —a brunette said to his blonde friend, who was sitting next to him.

—Not much really, for some it's already this week, right? —the blonde answered.

—Yes, and tell me, dear friend, the reason for your lack of interest? —the brunette asked him.

—I don't think the destined ones are much —he said heavily— and if my destined one is someone I don't want or don't even know —the blonde said distrustfully.

—You're partly right, Naruto... But it's still exciting —Kiba mentioned.

—A little bit maybe  —the blonde responded with aroused interest.

—That's the attitude, friend... And~ Who would you like it to be? —the brunette asked slyly.

—I don't know Kiba, and you?

—Eeh... —the aforementioned mumbled hesitantly.

—Hello Hinata —he exclaimed cheerfully and with a mocking smile.—That? Where? —He said scared, turning his head frantically. At that point he hears how his companion sitting next to him lets out a laugh— That's not a man, and how come you know who I'm interested in and I don't know?

—Neither did I, I thought it was obvious  —the blonde replied— then how was it supposed to be the destined thing?

—I think it has to do with pheromones or something. If you're close, you're supposed to smell him more strongly.

=============================

While a few seats back, a black-haired man completely ignored the lively chatter of his best friend Hinata, who is one of the few people he can tolerate.

—Hey...Sasuke, are you listening to me... —he said, waving his hand in front of her face to try to get her attention.

—Sasuke!! "The earth is calling you" —the female repeated more forcefully.

—What do you want? —the azabeche exclaimed with false calm.

—What were you looking at?

—Nothing —he said as he looked away.

—Is it Naruto?

—what? No —he denied with a slight blush— Who can fall in love with someone so idiotic?

—You, also I never said anything about falling in love.

—Huh? Me, what? And I just assumed it  —the onyx eye exclaimed about putting his pride on display.

—You like the "dobe", as you call it.

—Yes, of course, when I said it.

—You didn't say it, more like the time you started insulting him and ended up almost praising him.

—Mmm, I don't remember.

—If you want, I'll remind you —the white-eyed one threatened..

—Don't leave it like that, you win.

—Always —the one with purple hair smiled mockingly— Anyway, what do you think of the destined ones?

—the azabeche frowned when he heard the question— It's stupid, they are almost forced to love someone and in some cases they don't even know each other —he blurted out sharply without understanding the joy of some omegas impatient to find out about their destined ones.

—I don't even know why I asked you.

—You should have guessed the answer —was the last thing the black man responded before returning to concentrate on his book.

A while later at departure time

—Teme! —A blonde shouted as he ran towards his raven friend.

—What do you want dobe?

—Can you help me study? —I ask with the eyes of a scolded puppy— yes?~

—There's still time for the exams dobe.

—I know, but I have to improve my grades in mathematics... Besides, we haven't seen each other in a while —the blue-eyed one concluded with his typical smile.

—Mph! —Was the only thing the black-haired man said as he began walking towards his house. 

The blonde answered nothing, knowing that this was his way of giving an affirmative response.

They walked for a while until they reached the jet's house. He opened the door to his house which was empty since his brother was busy with the "sharingan" company, they went up to Sasuke's room and began to study.

Two hours later the azabeche began to perceive the pheromones of the opponent, a mixture of mint with chocolate and one more which he did not fully understand that it was only musky and earthy, he turned to look at the blonde out of inertia who was concentrated on your textbook. Sasuke knew perfectly well what that meant, he was his destined one, he wasn't sure how his friend would take it, it didn't bother him at all that it was Naruto, the only thing he didn't want was for them to be together just because they were destined.

While in the mind of a certain blonde he could not believe his luck when he began to feel his friend's pheromones which were a mixture of lemon mousse, cookies and tea, he was not sure how Sasuke would take it since he knew perfectly well. That for him, that thing about those destined is stupid, but he had something clear and that is that he would do things well and conquer him.