CHAPER IV: HOW ADORABLE?

According to a poll I did a while ago on my old channel I asked if they wanted Y/N to appear and a large percentage said yes.

If there is anyone who has seen the survey, they will know that what I gained is that he was closer to Naruto but I don't feel that Sasuke may need more help. So Y/N will appear to be closer to Sasuke.

---------------------------

¶Sunday¶

—Sasuke wake up —Itachi exclaimed behind the door of Sasuke's room.

—mmm... Let me sleep for a while. I have nothing to do today —he mumbled sleepily as he shifted under his blankets.

—Your lover woke up early to leave you something —he mentioned, to which the youngest only ignored since he could read it later.

—Since you don't mind, I guess I can read it. —There was a short silence until the door burst open revealing a dark-haired boy who was excited and somewhat blushing at the idea of ​​his brother reading something corny that the blonde had written to him.

—Don't even think about reading it.

-Okay —the older man gave him the letter and the second type of flowers that the blond boy left him.

—Thank you and you can go now.

—But I'm curious to know what Naruto writes to you —he replied while trying to take the envelope with the letter from Sasuke.

—G-go away!! —He replied annoyed as he pushed him out of his room and closed the door in his face.

—So early and you're already getting angry.

—Whose fault is it? —He asked ironically, Itachi just sighed and headed to the kitchen, while Sasuke breathed calmly again and prepared to read the letter.

—How adorable!? —He sputter— Yes, he's a complete idiot —he said with a slight blush as he let out a tired sigh

¶Monday¶

At the entrance to the Konohagakure school we see a purple-haired girl anxiously waiting for someone at the entrance. As soon as she saw the person she was looking for, she went to his person to tell him something important.

—Sasuke, did you go out with Naruto this weekend?

—Hey? —He exclaimed, surprised, but he didn't expect Hinata to find out out of nowhere.

—Someone is saying that they both went out over the weekend and let's just say that right now there are a lot of omegas who will glare at you as soon as you walk through that door.