CHAPTER VII: THE LAST

The days passed, or rather weeks, and to be more exact, a week and a half, in which Naruto left and directly gave a few flowers and letters to his intended recipient at the occasional appointment that they had on the weekend. In all that time, nothing happened. no problem with a certain green eye with brown hair although both the jet and the one with ___ eyes (your eye color) felt that they were being watched, an uncomfortable and penetrating gaze, they tried to ignore her as best they could since, especially the black eye He wanted to keep his distance from the blessed beta or omega.

It's not that Cana hasn't planned something against Sasuke, it's more that she had many different plans and ideas that were each discarded by her, whom she now considered a supposed friend, because it didn't seem like she had the slightest intention of helping her with her plan against the azabeche, Alice always gave her all kinds of excuses and buts. On some occasions she found logic in what she said and on other occasions she didn't, like the time she proposed to summon the light-skinned person behind the institute and throw a bucket with water and paint but his black-haired "friend" stopped him saying that in any case they would have to use the blonde's handwriting and no one was capable of copying it. There he was right and wanted to change the plan instead when it occurred to him to provoke Sasuke so that He started a fight against someone innocent. Alice only told him that it was impossible, that he was very peaceful, and although part of it was true, it was also well known that in his time the black-eyed man had participated in the odd fight being him. first to strike but in the end they always verified that he did it in self-defense so they only gave him a light reprimand and other times it was shown that what the other person told him was minimal but he was already irritated from before and that person was The one who ended up paying everything in these cases summoned her parents who lectured her at home.

So this made her suspicious of her friend since she had overthought this and other plans to the point that she couldn't find any error but the dark-skinned one did.
Cana did not have the slightest intention of doing any kind of physical harm to the azabeche, instead she just wanted him, the blonde or both of them to decide to get away from the other although this was simply at the beginning after so many rejected plans and the few that she managed to make. If things went wrong, she got tired of going peacefully and decided to come up with another one, hidden from her "friend" for obvious reasons. She was simply going to pull certain strings behind the scenes. She didn't want to get her hands dirty that way, and if something went wrong, she didn't want the discovered immediately.

================================================================================================

One more day in which she woke up and found her brother trying to read the content of the blonde's letters, something that he never managed to do. After a quick discussion about it, she hid it and headed to her school, she wasn't going to waste more time than she should. In something like that, when she arrived she met her friend as was customary and they went to the classroom. The one with light eyes no longer asked her about the content of the letters or at least not in public. They arrived at her classroom and They sat down in their respective seats. A little while later, a Y/H-haired girl (your hair color) arrived and began to talk, although the azabeche only listened to them and very occasionally participated in the conversation.

Soon the teacher arrived and everyone sat in their respective seats.

—Good morning class, today we have a student who is reintegrating due to some problems last period —he said, looking at his students and then allowing him to enter the class along with a short presentation.

The aforementioned entered, revealing a tall boy with blue hair and amber eyes. He stood next to the teacher and said— My name is Daisan. I'm 17. I dislike very few things and I like many. In time, you will discover them. —he looked askance at a certain azabeche who did not show much interest.