CHAPTER VIII: TOXIC

Y/N and Hinata could only watch as their black-haired friend was hugged from behind by a certain blonde who had no intention of letting him go. They only watched, waiting for the black-haired man to say something about it, although it was more than obvious to them what had happened. In the past, most of the attention was on the two of them, for many it was also more than obvious, they all realized the special treatment they had for each other, this also hurt many omegas but they knew that the blonde had already determined and did not want to look like dragoons, they had a pride and reputation to maintain, this also surprised many alphas since several of them had tried something with onyx eyes without any success.

—How much do you two look? —He broke the silence with an annoyed tone seeing her two friends standing like two idiots just looking at him, which made him quite uncomfortable.

—Nothing, we just want an introduction to your boyfriend —she exclaimed in a mocking tone, the one with the ____ eyes (your eye color) loved to bother the black-eyed one.

—That, you never told us anything about him —He denote irony in each word, highlighting the fact that, whether consciously or unconsciously, Sasuke had spoken on more than one occasion about Naruto in that way.

Naruto, upon hearing and understanding the irony used by Hinata, something strange in him, decided to hug Sasuke tighter without any intention of hurting him, just transmitting all his love, affection and the warmth he felt, in addition to being quite happy to know that his jet spoke. about him and knowing him, he knew that he had been able to say both good things and point out his defects, the blonde knew that he had several defects, he was aware of them and when he confessed on impulse and that he accepted him, he had made him the happiest person in the world. Earth in his eyes the azabeche was perfect and the fact that he had accepted him as his partner filled him with such great happiness and warmth and the fact of being held in his arms without any reply from the older man made him so happy.

In the distance you could see a certain green eye who, for obvious reasons, did not look very happy with what had happened to whom she called her alpha and the useless fifth-rate omega.

—What are you doing crazy? —A male voice whispered in her ear, taking her completely off guard and as a result turning around sharply ready to hit whoever was behind her.

—Hey, calm down, I'm not judging you —the male presence quickly responded, trying to reassure the female.

—Who are you and what do you want? —Her tone of voice denoted complete displeasure.

—I'm Daisan, I'm in the same class as that blonde and the cute black-haired...

—nice? he? —she interrupted with complete mockery— please there are better omegas, Naruto deserves better than that fifth-rate omega —she continued.

—You see, it could be that you don't have good eyesight and taking all this away, you love that blonde and I love the raven one, we could get along well, don't you think?

Cana raised an eyebrow before speaking— Are you? I'm sorry but I'm not interested, it's obvious that you lack brains. —The female did not let her respond when she had already left.

—I already have my own plan and I won't let anyone ruin it... enjoy it while you can, cheap omega —she murmured, her expression turning serious and cold like her voice.

================================================================================================================================================================================================================

—And I don't know what to do, I don't know what else to say so she doesn't do anything crazy and I simply can't leave her hanging.

—Look, Alice, I know you like him and everything, but you have to tell them or a teacher everything he's doing at some point can end up worse and get out of control.

—I... I know perfectly well and I've tried but either I change the subject or she appears and interferes and I don't know what to do —the one with the cyan eyes lowered her head.

—Stay away from her and leave her alone —she paused before continuing to speak— That's very toxic and you're going to end up very badly —she said it seriously, rudely and sharply, or maybe it just sounded like that to Alice, who knew this truth. It hit him like a bucket of cold water, she knew perfectly well that she should walk away and leave her but she simply couldn't, something prevented her.

—I don't think she can —she said in a whisper.

—Hmm?

—I don't think I can leave her... I just can't —With each word that came out her voice sounded more broken, many things hurt her, more than anything, the fact that she was always on Cana's side, she was in her good and bad moments, he saw her fall in love and she saw her with a broken heart, she consoled her in those moments she was always there and she simply never noticed her, it always hurt him to see her pining for someone other than her and even more so to see her with a broken heart, she doesn't understand when she got so upset like to harass someone and she should hate them for all that but she just can't and she hates herself for all that.

Her friend who was listening just sighed and told her in a tired tone —Oh Alice —sigh— the time will come when you explode or maybe not and you are still locked in a toxic relationship, I'm leaving, I have nothing left but to tell you now also told you that you know it perfectly.

Alice didn't say anything, she just looked at her as if she were begging her not to tell anything about her. Her friend sighed at her and she left without saying anything.

—I just... I just don't want to walk away, I can't and I don't want to —she whispered as tears began to fall from her eyes— I feel so good being with her, she's so beautiful, I don't want to walk away, I don't want to leave her, I couldn't leave her —She said while the tears continued to slide down her cheeks, it was a toxic feeling, she felt full when she was with her or rather intoxicated by her, she felt that if she walked away from her it would be as if she were tearing off a piece of herself.