CHAPTER V: THE BEGINNING OF A PROBLEM?

One more day and one more morning in which the blue-eyed boy got up early, taking his parents by surprise, since every morning was a fight between the red-haired mother and the blond boy, they knew perfectly well why their son was making an effort. So much for getting up early and for a simple and beautiful reason: to conquer his destined one, no matter how strange it may sound, he wanted to do things in a good way and for this he had to work twice as hard.

—Sakura Chan? —Exclaimed the blond-eyed man to one of his closest friends, who was helping him and his cousin with the whole mess of the conquest.

—What happens now Naruto? It's only the fourth day and it seems like Sasuke is about to give you an answer," she said, exhausted by the doubts her friend had.

—But, but you know it's complicated and it makes me nervous that it takes so many days —she complained— I don't know why I had to follow this to the letter.

—Don't worry, I'm sure that at the end of everything you'll see how it turns out well —she try to encourage the blonde—  And now, seriously, my payment for helping you with your date, when?

The blonde just looked at his friend and sighed. He knew that he was taking a long time to return it, but it's not like he was ignoring her on purpose, he was simply spending a large part of his time thinking about what to say to the raven boy while trying to concentrate in their tasks.

—Sorry Sakura-chan, but just their number is not enough for you.

—So? And what do I tell her? Your stupid cousin gave me your number. I wanted to know if we could go out one day. I really like you —The tone he used showed her irony and at the same time some nervousness.

—I understood today, I'm telling him how you told me about that strange plan.

—Good.

With all this, the blonde and pink-haired man were heading to his living room to leave what would be the fourth letter. The fourth type of flower would be given to him later, since they are difficult to hide. The blonde didn't care much if they found out about his courtship towards Sasuke, but I knew that he did since he mostly liked to be discreet and not attract much attention, something that was almost impossible due to his good performance in practically all classes. This takes the alphas by surprise whose thoughts follow being so archaic that they are not able to understand that an omega can perform as well as them or even better in all areas.

================================================================================

—Hello Sasuke, how have you been? —the purple-haired girl asked happily.

—Well, taking away the fact that if looks could kill I would already be —the raven man said tiredly— and it would be the only way they would face me —he exclaimed mockingly— and why are you so happy?

—Hey? —She was surprised as she blushed, which was too noticeable due to his light skin— well, Kiba asked me out.

—Good for you —he commented without showing much interest, but without a trace of sarcasm, he liked Hinata and she was one of the few people he could stand, since she was not very loud, but in any case his friend's outings did not matter to him. be that he gets into something dangerous.

—Do you think any of them are capable of doing something? —I question, emphasizing the omegas, who had a superiority complex for being fully what is expected of one of these, this one did not worry about the alphas, since most of them have a certain fear and respect for Sasuke. At the same time, they have enough respect for Naruto without highlighting that his grandmother was the director of the institute.