CHAPTER VI: A FRUSTRATED ATTEMPT

That Tuesday afternoon the blonde headed to his lover's house, without finding anyone due to the extra activities of the younger azabeche and the older man's work, so he simply left the flowers in the mailbox (if you're wondering, they are pink dahlias and violets) surely would not take so long to arrive for the flowers to lose their beauty.

The one with blue eyes had no idea that he was being watched by two people: Cana and her friend Alice, Cana whose appearance is pink skin, light brown hair and green eyes and Alice, who has dark skin, black hair, freckles and her eyes. dark cyan color. She stopped her friend from stealing the flowers that she left with the blonde earlier with the excuse that they could think of something better than what Cana attacked since her friend was right.

||Wednesday||

On Wednesday morning Cana put her first plan into action, something simple that could have worked if it hadn't been for someone noticing.

—Are you sure you want to do this?

—If there's a reason I'm doing it —she said sarcastically, leaving a letter and a very specific type of flowers in Sasuke's shoe locker— I already told you Naruto is mine, he doesn't know it but he is.

—If you want and listen to what you say.

—Shut up and come —she told him with annoyance, dragging her by the shirt.

—But... —in the end the dark-skinned one just gave up and she let herself be dragged along by her friend.

At that, Y/N, who was on her way to the exit to wait for her fair-skinned friends, watched in silence since she thought it was better than confronting her and perhaps ending up in trouble. She saw how Cana left a piece of paper and some red flowers that looked very familiar to him in his friend's locker, when he saw how these were going to leave he decided to hide and come out the moment they went, approaching said locker and opening it to find nothing more and no less than a bouquet of lycoris radiata or spider lily (in case you don't know in Korea this flower represents impossible love, unrequited love or suicide here what is focused on is suicide, the other is not.)

—What a son of a bitch —She mumbled. The moment she saw them, she only thought of one thing: she wanted to provoke Sasuke to commit suicide. She decided to open the letter and read it. In the end, she could see that it was "signed" by Naruto, which seemed impossible to him. knowing how idiotic Naruto looks when he sees Sasuke.

CANA LETTER

Dear Sasuke,

Maybe you think you are someone special and important to me, the truth of all this is a bet, and to be honest I had to do it for longer but I got tired of pretending it and seeing your stupid idiot face that is worse now believing that at some point I came to like you, you are pathetic, a dirty piece of trash on this existential level, your existence is so null and pathetic that no one would care if you disappeared.

And why don't you do it once and for all, seeing that ridiculous, bitter face of yours makes me sick and ruins my existence. You are surely an annoyance and disgrace to your family, get the hell out of your head and stop getting in everyone's way.

sincerely,narutoHopefully I don't have to see you again.