CHAPTER III: THE DATE

There was a blonde with his pink-haired friend heading towards his friend Ino's flower shop so that the blonde could begin courting his lover.

—I knew this was all about Sasuke —a pink-haired woman said.

—Was I too obvious?

—It's incredible for you but by miracle you weren't.

—Does that offend me? —the blonde doubts.

—And what flower will you give her?

—I'm not entirely sure where to start.

—It's not supposed to be a rose according to what you told me.

—It seemed very simple to me, and do you think Sasuke would mind?
The pinkette looked at the blonde as she walked.

«It's nice that he cares about what Sasuke thinks but this confirms to me that he is kind of an idiot because Sasuke was quite obvious at the moment,» she thought.

—I don't know, honestly, with him it's hard to know what he thinks —Sakura responded as she left her thoughts.

—Yes —said the blonde, somewhat discouraged.

—Look, we're here —he mentioned to try to distract her friend.

—Hello Ino.

—Hello.

—Hello guys, what do you need? —A long-haired blonde came out from under the counter wearing an apron and gardening gloves.

—You know —the blonde replied.

—The flowers you asked me for advice about, right.

Both Sakura and Naruto just nodded.

—Well, two things—he thought about things for a moment—first and most important: Which flower(s) do you need? And second, who are they for?

—First I think I'll start with the cornflower and... —before speaking the blonde was interrupted by the pink-haired girl.

—Second are for Sasuke.

—I guess I owe you the bet.

—Bet on what? —Naruto questioned.

—That was between us and Sasuke didn't have to know about it —he murmured to Ino as he approached her so that the blonde wouldn't hear them.

—Sorry —Ino responded— Let me go get the flowers —she finished to go to the warehouse to look for the flowers.

After a few minutes Ino returned with a small bouquet of purple flowers.

—Well, we're leaving.

—Are you helping him?

—I would like to have done it alone, but I was sure that if I did it alone I would be able to and I would never decide. I want each of the ways in which I deliver them to be special-ttebayo —the blonde responded determinedly.

—This is so beautiful.

—How beautiful is love.

—And we are healthy —he said in unison, the somewhat discouraged women.

—Well, see you Ino —the blonde said goodbye, somewhat nervous about the aura that his friends possessed.

Later (at 2:30pm)