CHAPTER II: THE BEGINNING

—I'm here —a blond man shouted from the entrance of his house.

—Welcome, how did it go? —A redhead said to receive her son.

—Fine, I guess.

—What happened honey?  —she asked, worried about her son— has to do with your destiny, right?

The blonde just nodded and turned to look at his mother.

—But tell me what happened, I'm not a fortune teller if you don't tell me I won't know —the redhead spoke as she sat on the living room couch followed by her son.

—My destiny is Sasuke.

—Then? You didn't like Sasuke? I do not see the problem.

—It's not a problem —the blonde responded immediately— Sasuke, himself is, perfect —he said with the face of an idiot in love— He just doesn't like the destined ones and I don't know what to do.

—Mmm —she remained silent while she thought about her son's situation— Oh, there is a courtship that has been stopped for a long time and is quite nice —she said, looking at her son, who was giving her all the attention in the world— Well, this one It consisted of giving a rose every day for a month to your lover and if he keeps them until the end of the month, it means that he accepted you as his partner.

—I like it-ttebayo —the blonde showed his approval while he looked at his mother with almost stars in his eyes— but you think Sasuke knows him  —he became discouraged, looking at the ground.

—Well, you leave him a letter telling him or you mention it to his brother, in any case you need his permission to court him, almost in life there is a solution, darling dattbane —he said, looking at his son with a smile.

—Thanks Mom.

—Yes, you're welcome, son, but I've already told you to wear your school shirt properly —the eldest's voice began to sound angry, looking sternly at her son— I don't want to have problems with your grandmother.

—Yes, mom, I'm going to my room —Seeing his mother angry, a shiver ran through his body, causing his to respond hesitantly while he ran to his room.

In the blonde's room

There was a blonde looking at the ceiling in his bed

—Mmm, I don't think that one rose is very simple for me —he thought until he was overwhelmed, his brain didn't give him any more ideas— because it's so difficult! 

—The blonde half shouted as he sat on his bed.

—I know! Ino, she knows about flowers —he thought as he took his phone— I don't have her number, although Sakura-chan does.

°Chat with Sakura°