CHAPTER IX: PROBLEMS

Naruto was walking through the school hallways, he had refused to spend his break with his friends and he was looking for his favorite person and now boyfriend, he had searched for him in all the areas that the azabeche frequented until he found him in one of the spaces away from the schoolyard talking with his friend Jūgo and his friend Y/N, without thinking twice he approached to his boyfriend with his typical smile .

—Sasu! — He approached to hug him but was immediately avoided by him and without giving him any explanation he simply left.

—Eh? d-did I do something wrong? —the blonde questioned, looking at Y/N and Jūgo.

The orange-haired boylooked at the blonde with some contempt— you should use your head and think about your actions —was the only thing he responded and then followed the raven-haired boy.

Naruto was confused, he may not have been close to Sasuke's friends but they always treated him decently and never in such a dry way.

The one with ____ hair only looked at the situation with insecurity, she was a friend of both of them but also closer to the one with light skin.

—I-I'm not entirely sure what's happening but... but you should try to talk to him —was the last thing she said and then followed Sasuke, leaving a blonde confused and bewildered.

The blonde sighed, he didn't know what he had done, it had only been a few days since he confessed, did his simple confession bother him? Did him not like his letters? Was it the flowers? He was very confused, he knew that the azabeche was complicated but he had always managed to understand him in some way or another, he felt frustrated, he did not want their relationship to end so quickly because of a simple problem, he loved the azabeche deeply but he hated that part of him that It made him keep all his problems to himself, he had to get to talk to the azabeche like this.

°days later°

Naruto was outside the Uchiha house, he tried to talk to Sasuke countless times at school and only ended up being ignored and receiving looks of contempt from the black boy, determined to start a conversation with Sasuke, he went to his house and knocked on the door in hope. that the onyx eye would let him speak.

After waiting a few minutes the door was opened by the largest of the raven men —oh, Naruto, what are you doing here?

—Ah, well I just wanted to talk to Sasuke —he answered nervously.

—You know Sasuke doesn't want to see you, right? I don't know exactly what happened between you but I respect my little brother's decisions and he doesn't really want to see you.

—So I really can't come in?

—Umn... Well, you know what my brother is like and he had already told me not to let you in. I think that if I let you in he would be much more angry and difficult to talk to, you understand, right?

The blonde sighed, he knew that Sasuke would be more irritated if he suddenly saw him in his house, his solutions were running out and he wasn't sure what else to do— yes, I know... I'm going to come back another day when he's the one that there will be open the door.

—Sure, maybe he'll be less susceptible if you leave him alone for a few days and try again later.

—yes... See you.

—Sure, I hope they fix your problem soon.

—Thank you —was the last thing the blond boy responded and then left.

=======================================================================

A few weeks had passed since the azabeche, he didn't want to spend any time with the blonde, he didn't want to see him even in photos or that's what his mind told him, which controlled him most of the time, but his heart, the irrational part of him, wanted to see and talk to the blonde and everything was made worse by being destined for the blue eye, he was his closest friend, his boyfriend, his alpha, he want to see him but after what he witnessed he did not want to talk to him or see him.

He was in the same place that he always passed, hoping that the blonde would not come back to look for him that day. Finally he had his moment of tranquility or so he thought until a voice disturbed his calm.

—What is a little cutie doing alone?

The azabeche mumbled in annoyance— you can leave, you're creating visual and auditory pollution.

—oh, come on~ don't be so rude, are you upset about the lack of your alpha?

—Get out! —The azabeche growled, he could never get a moment of peace.

—Hey, don't be so rude —he smiled slyly— you can't blame me for that blonde's mistakes... I told you, we could have been a better couple.

Sasuke just ignored him and avoided the one with amber eyes and walked at a hasty pace away from him.

================================================================== =========================

—are you okey?

—Eh? ah! Cana! It's you... —he sighed tiredly as he regained his composure— Yes, yes, I'm fine, nothing's wrong —He forced a smile.

—sure? You don't look very good, I know we don't know each other very well but I can hear you.

—Yes... It's nothing... —the blonde's words stopped and his eyes focused on one point, spotting something that he didn't like at all, his boyfriend who was now upset with him, who knows why, he was with the same idiot from a few weeks ago who tried to flirt with him.

Was that just why he was neglecting him for that blue-haired idiot? Was it not enough for his tastes? Was that guy more attractive than him? Was he looking for someone as intelligent as him? Was he better than him? Before witnessing anything more unpleasant, he stood up, letting out a grunt, leaving Cana disconcerted. He didn't want to distrust the azabeche and wanted to give him some space so that he could calm down and they could talk, so he just walked away from the place.

He didn't care anymore, after the weekend he would talk to his boyfriend no matter what, he had to clarify things and wanted explanations, he would talk to him even if he had to force him.