CHAPTER X: YOU KISSED HIM!

The weekend passed, the blonde was worried he had to talk to Sasuke yes or yes, he already had things planned, he was sure that Azabeche would be in his usual places having left him alone for so long.

============================================================================

Another day after having spent so much time away from the blonde, he had stopped looking for him, partly he felt relieved and on the other hand somewhat disappointed but he couldn't do more, he was too proud to look for the alpha and only decided to continue enjoying his tranquility. under his usual tree resting peacefully.

—Alone again, beauty?

The azabeche knew that horrible voice, that horrible voice that always interrupts his tranquility.

—What do you want now? Can't you see I'm resting?

—Calm down, okay? It's not my fault you're fighting with that blonde idiot.

Sasuke looked at him annoyed, although he often called him an idiot, he didn't like anyone doing it, especially someone who was not a close friend of the blonde. He stood up, suppressing his annoyance, and in an attempt to leave, he "lost" his balance, almost falling. to the floor and being caught by the one with amber eyes.

—You should see where you're walking, darling.

—Don't be an idiot, I know you made me fall —he struggled annoyingly, as much as he wanted to just hit the idiot who was nearby, he didn't want more problems and earn a permanent expulsion.

—Don't be so upset, I just want something very simple and that is to have you.

—I prefer to eat dirt.

—Are you always so cold? I don't have much of a problem, I still love you.

—If I could I would kick you in the balls —he continued struggling, feeling how his patience was reaching its limit, that one or two blows with an idiot like him were better.

—You should know that that's not pleasant at all —He grabbed his chin so that he could look at him— Why don't you give me a kiss? I can make you forget about that blonde —His tone was flirtatious and arrogant as always, something that the black man disliked.

—As if you were so good —his annoyance and sarcasm of his were evident, he was really close to hitting the idiot in front of whom he was going to get a good beating in the end anyway they would get him expelled.

On the other hand, Daisan was out of patience, he wanted the azabeche for himself and he was going to take advantage of every second that he was away from the blond, he ended up cutting close proximity with the azabeche to steal a kiss from him, taking him completely off guard without giving him time to react at first.

The azabeche was caught off guard in his annoyance when his consciousness returned to his body understanding what was happening to interrupt that unwanted kiss he bit him having a gap to escape when he was using the distraction, the blue haired man was almost thrown to the floor and again being dragged for someone.

—Hey! what's the matter?! —He shouted in annoyance until he realized who was dragging him again and he fell down with a certain insecurity and unusual nervousness in him.

When they were a considerable distance away from the amber-eyed one, Sasuke was released aggressively. The blonde looked at him with a mixture of annoyance and distrust.

—I want explanations before drawing my own conclusions.

—You can't demand anything," the black man mumbled, it was strange for him to see Naruto upset.