Ours- Maximus

"Mine" I demand in her face as I fight Martell for control. I reach to cradle her delicate face in my hands as I take in her mouth watering scent. Fuck. I have to taste her. Tilting her head up so that I can plunder her mouth I crash my lips against hers. Her quiet gasp opens her luscious plump lips so that my tongue can dive in. The first taste of her is cool and maddening as it calms some of the heat I feel.

Leave this place.

As our tongues clash fighting to taste the other I move us. In the blink of an eye I have us in my cabin as I back her against the door of my bedroom. I crowd her as I grind my hardening cock into her stomach. Her breath hitches as I moan at the pleasure it brings. There is just too much clothing between us. I have to feel her skin against mine. I need to feel all of her so that I can claim her.

I freeze at the first touch of her hands against my naked chest. They flex underneath her ministrations as a growl leaves my throat. She breaks away from the kiss to pant as she scrapes a nail against my nipple. My mouth drifts down her chin to her neck as I lightly nip the flesh.

"Fuck you taste sweet everywhere" I grind out. I guide my hands to her luscious back side lifting her so that I can fit right against the very heart of her. Damn the heat from the motion is insane.

"oh yeah, how's about you move us so that you can taste more of me" she lets out with a chuckle. My gaze flies to hers and her eyes are the deepest blue I have ever scene. As I take her beautiful features the scent of her strengths in the air. At the thought of tasting her I lick my lips as I remove one hand from her as to get the door.

Yes we must taste her honey. The heat will cool once we swallow her essence. We can take it all.

As soon as it opens behind her I'm nearly running with her in my arms toward the bed as she drags her teeth against my bottom lip. I hiss in pleasure as I shove my tongue back into her mouth when she lets it go. I just can't get enough of her. I break the kiss as I toss her onto the bed. Her tiny frame bounces slightly as she bites her lip.

I eye her like the goddess she is. I never wanted anything in the world as much as I want her right now. The way she looks as her skin nearly glows. Her plump pink lips now the deep shade of a berry. My gaze trails lower to the length of her legs as the blue dress she has on rides up. I cant wait to see what else is underneath it. There is just so much that I want to taste. So many place where I want to put my mouth. I have no idea where to start.

The heat in my body simmers higher without the contact of her skin against me. I must be taking too long because she rises from the bed going to her needs as she walks on them towards me. The heat in her gaze has dimmed a bit and my nervousness comes forward. Suddenly I realize that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

"Maximus" she calls and I meet her gaze. She easily reads my expression and grabs my hand slowly guiding it to the hem of her dress. "We can figure it out together. I want you too much to stop here. I need you" she says as she begins to drag the dress off of her body. The first sight of her has the heat coming back. Its like all the heat I feel suddenly gathers in my groin as she is revealed to my gaze.

I quickly toss the fabric behind me and then reach forward to palm her beautiful breast in my hands. There is so much of the gorgeous weights that they spill over my hands. My eyes quickly float down to the neat nest of curls between her legs. They glisten in the light of the roam as the scent of her arousal hits me stronger. Fuck. Unable to help myself I drag her dusky nipples between my fingers and give them a light pinch as I pull them away from her body. Her head tosses back at the motion. If she reacts like that from just my hands I cant wait to see what she does when my mouth is on them.

Enough of this. Take her now.

"We cant rush this man. This is way to good to rush" I tell him. I keep my eyes on her face as I lean forward to take her nipple in my mouth as I squeeze the rest of her mound. I give the berry shape of her nipple a harsh suck as my other hand wraps around her waist bringing her closer. The moan that fills the air from her mouth causes my cock to jerk harshly. I want inside her. I want it more than I have wanted anything before. Moving to the other breast I give it the same attention, moaning against her tender flesh as she arches against me.

Taste the very heart of her. She is ours and we will show her how body belongs to us and only us.

I let her nipple leave my mouth with an audible pop as I meet her heated gaze. Her blue eyes swim like a thrashing river as she licks her lips. I hold her eyes to mine as I trail my lips down her belly. She wiggles underneath me as I press my nose against her patch of curls drawing in her scent.

A growl leaves my chest as my hunger increases. Before I know what's happened my tongue is diving in between her rough folds as the growl continues to vibrate out of my chest. A harsh moan leave her lips as she tosses her head back. As I slip my tongue into her tight hold her muscles clench against it as more of her taste fills my mouth. "Oh God, Maximus. Yess" she cries out harshly.

Her fingers tangle in my hair pulling it harshly as her thighs try to clamp around my head to hold me in place. Releasing her hips I grab onto the inside of her thighs pushing her legs flat against the bed. I jerk my head away from her core as I take a look at all of her. "So perfect and pink" I tell her. She raises onto her elbows as she watches me looking at her. Keeping her legs pinned I drag my tongue through her folds once more to a little button.

As soon as I suck it in between my lips her legs start to shake against my hold as her breath catches. Finding this new reaction intriguing I suck it harder before laving over it with the rough tip of my tongue. Her hands leave my hair as she clenches them in the silk sheets of my bed. As I play with her tiny nub she starts to chant as she scrunches her eyes closed against the pleasure. "oh, yes, there, yes, god yes."

Not liking the fact that I have lost her gaze I pull away from her until she meets my eyes more. "There you go mate. Eyes on me" Martell says through me. We dive back into our feast and when her legs start to quiver once more. I drag my teeth over her sensitive nub and her body goes taut as a scream leaves her lips. She comes hard for me and I groan as more of her taste fills my mouth. I continue to tongue her as she moans in delirium until her shaking ceases.

Take her now. Make her ours.

I rise from my position over the edge of the bed as I crawl up her body while wiping my mouth. Her heated gaze meets mine as she gives me a crooked smile. I kiss her lips softly allowing her to taste herself. Her arms wrap around my shoulders as our lips fight for dominance. Her scent is building in the air once more and I grind my cock into her needing the friction. She pulls her mouth away from mine and gives me a devilish grin.

"My turn" she says evenly. She wiggles against me until I move of her only for her to straddle me. She places her hands on my chest as she grinds her hips against me. "Fuck" I cant help but curse aloud at the pleasure of having her heat so close to where I need it. I grab the round globes of her ass as I press against her harshly making sure she feels every inch of my need.

"What now, mate" Martell ask her as she holds our gaze.