Thanks- Maximus

The warmth of my mate against my chest causes so many feelings for me that I am overwhelmed. My eyes water in happiness at having her back. I close my eyes against them not wanting them to fall.

"You were right man. It feels so much better to have her here knowing everything" I tell Martell. I frown when he doesn't respond. Blinking my eyes open I start to search for him when I realize that I am no longer in my room. Sitting up I look around the room entirely of white in confusion. What the hell.

Then it hits me. Magma said that her and Igneous had to do a walk through the past or some shit. What else did she say? I should have paid more attention. Rising to stand I brush off the pants someone had the decency to give me as I take a look around. All I can see is white in every direction.

I take a step in a direction of my choosing before the voice of a woman stops me. "Now, you are a hard one to find. Always to be see only when he wants to be seen. We can skip the formalities as I already know of the hatred you have for what I was don't. Follow me so that we can see if you deserve to go back to your mate" She says and then promptly turns on her feet as a door now appears.

I watch her form disappear as my feet go to follow her. We walk into what I would call a viewing room as a large screen takes up an entire side. She sits in one of the two chairs and gestures for me to take a seat in the other. I grab the chair and move it a few feet away from her before turning my eyes to the screen as scenes start to play out.

I see my mate as a baby as her parents fight. I watch as her dad leaves as her mother holds her crying. I see her as a young child as she tries to always get her mothers attention only to be told to play on her own. I feel her happiness as she shared her sandwich with me. I watch as she blossoms out of her shell the more days we spend together. I see her intense sadness on the two days I didn't show up.

I sit forward in my seat as the scenes start to slow. I growl when I see Imone's men throw a bag over her head as she takes out the trash. My chest pings with pain as they transport her to the familiar alley. I get angry as they drag her to his tent. I can feel her tears and her fear as she sees the monster of my story for the first time. As they start to talk I frown not remembering this part of the conversation.

He threatens her mother for answers. She gives them freely when she believes that this asshole is in relation to me. She tells him everything. I thought that when he took me he saw what I was up to. He saw me with her. From the looks of it he only had someone see us together once. Their conversation disappears and then the scene of another takes place.

He talks to one of his many henchmen. He tells them about how I act with the girl. How I talk and play with her. Imone is shocked when he hears that I smile and laugh with her. I see as he gets the evil look in his eye as he explains his plan. Suddenly the scene goes black.

I rise from my chair with a roar as it goes flying some where behind me. Walking up the bitch Kawa I lean over her form as she sits there calmly. "What the fuck are you playing at? Why would you show me those lies?" I scream into her face.

"I have shown you the truth. If you are able to look beyond your anger then you should be able to find the error in your ways. The only thing holding you back from a future with your mate is you" She yells back. A ball of rainbow light flies from her hand hitting my chest as she knocks me away for her. I rise to my feet as she does turning on her heel once more. With a hard huff I dust myself off as I follow her through another door I didn't see before.

As she disappears through the door I am right behind her. The light from this room is so dark that I can barely see in front of me. I search the room for her form but cant seem to see her anywhere. I am already so sick of this magical bullshit. What does she expect me to do here in the dark. Pushing forward I start to walk through the darkness when a cry meets my ears.