488-491

Chapter 488: A Bet - 2

They had created quite a commotion. Some of the teachers went to look for Director Liu, while some stayed to control the situation.

Fu Zhi was holding Qian Wenrui’s hand, and the word “apologize” dropped on her like a bomb.

“In your dream!” Qian Wenrui shouted out loud after she had come around to her senses and flung her arm to free herself from Fu Zhi’s clutches.

However…

She failed.

Qian Wenrui became speechless. It was never in her wildest dream that Fu Zhi would be so strong. Her face turned scarlet in anger as she snarled, “What do you mean by this, Fu Zhi? Are you going to beat your teacher?”

“You still consider yourself a teacher?” Song Fang couldn’t help himself and chime in.

“Of course I’m a teacher!” Qian Wenrui replied. Then, she looked at Fu Zhi and continued, “Let go of your hand! Don’t you want to stay in No.1 High School? How dare you beat your teacher?!”

“Ms. Qian, I’m sure that’s not what Fu Zhi means, so stop exaggerating things! And you too, Fu Zhi! Let go of Ms. Qian! You’re not supposed to beat a teacher in the school!” The English teacher from Class 1 hurriedly went forward and pulled both of them away as the students from Class 1 were coming to the office right now. He did not want the situation to become uncontrollable.

“If that’s not what she means, what does she mean?”

All Qian Wenrui just wanted to transfer Fu Zhi to Class 1, but Fu Zhi wanted her to apologize? How could she do that to her? Qian Wenrui could not accept it at all. She directly called the security room with her empty hand to let the security guards come over to maintain order.

After all, Qian Wenrui did not like Fu Zhi that much. If it were not because she needed Zhou Zihuai and Fu Zhi to help her get the excellent teacher title, she would not want to have anything to do with them at all. Fu Zhi refused to come to Class 1. Not only that, but she also attempted to threaten her. Qian Wenrui vowed to God that she would force the school authority to expel Fu Zhi from the school!

*

The security guards did not want to come at all when they heard that it was Fu Zhi. They had seen her heroic deeds at the basketball match the other day. Considering her strength, they were positive that it would be as easy as a piece of cake for her to punch through all of them. Therefore, they all made all sorts of excuses and refused to come. That said, they were still kind enough to inform the school doctor about the situation.

In the end, none of the security guards came, and the only person that arrived was the school doctor, who was carrying various types of first aid medical kits.

When he arrived, he found that there were too many students outside of the door. He took his sunglasses down and shouted at the top of his lungs, “Make way! Make way! I’ve contacted the coffin shop, and they are already on their way. Since I’m paid to be the school doctor, I have to do my job. Let me do the cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the corpse before I declare her death!”

Qian Wenrui, aka the corpse, heard his voice and was dumbfounded.

‘Are you here to save me or to kill me?’ She thought inwardly.

On the other hand, Fu Zhi held Qian Wenrui’s wrist even tighter and repeated, “I want you to apologize. Class 21 is not a bunch of good-for-nothings.”

Qian Wenrui opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, a sneer erupted from the crowd.

The students from Class 1 had arrived as well. A student from Class 1 let out a laugh and said to Xu Tongtong, who was standing next to her, “This is funny. What is that even supposed to mean? Ms. Qian is just stating the truth. Students from Class 21 are indeed a bunch of good-for-nothings.”