754

Chapter 754: The heavenly Empress (1)

Under the blazing sun, Jiang Zong didn’t have a good time waiting for Fu Zhi at the street entrance. The chirping of cicadas was heard. At first, the young master was still sitting on the chair arrogantly, playing with a fan that cost ten Yuan. Ten minutes later, he casually pulled open his collar. Twenty minutes later, he rolled up his pants with a flushed face. Another ten minutes passed, and the young master even opened his elegant folding fan.

The folding fan with the words “who has never died since ancient times” on the front was opened by the man, who fanned the wind with force. He took out her phone and asked the mercenaries who were lying in ambush,"Is Fu Zhi here?”

The summer in the capital was different from the gentleness of the breeze in a city. It was hot and suffocating under the light of the noon. The mercenary in the special green bulletproof suit was lying on the ground. His nose was filled with the smell of barbecued human flesh, and large beads of sweat were flowing out of his forehead.

"The situation may have changed.”

“Intersection 98 is indeed on a higher ground and there is little cover. Based on my observation and understanding of Fu Zhi, if she were to observe from a distance, she would always be able to tell that something was wrong. So, young master Jiang, I don’t think Fu Zhi will come today. ”

“Shua shua shua” sound. Jiang Zong closed his folding fan and opened it again. On the fan, the words “die a day later means a day” were facing him. He fanned himself vigorously and sent a message to Fu Zhi."Where are you?”

“What time is it now? baby, did you run away with your sister – in – Law with the money after Fu enterprise closed down?”

There was no reply from her WeChat. Jiang Zong raised his eyes and was about to say something when his eyes suddenly flashed. He silently put away his phone, crossed his legs casually, and pressed the Bluetooth in his ear.

He said in a low voice,"Is there a surveillance camera at 1o’ clock?”

The mercenary who was lying beside him looked over. An old device hanging under a rusty street lamp was covered by dense green branches, revealing a black surveillance point. At that moment, Street 98 was a thousand meters away. Fu Zhi parked the car in the woods, one hand holding the computer, her fingers typing quickly.

The abandoned chemical plant that Jiang Zong had chosen had a huge drawback. It had been in disrepair for many years, and it was located in the deep mountains and old forests near the suburbs, with no surveillance cameras. But Street 98 was different. Although it was a relatively Old Street, there was a food chemical plant not far away. There were surveillance cameras around such plants, and since it was not a big company like Fu enterprise, it had a complete system, so it was easy to hack the surveillance system.

Fu Zhi put the computer in her hand by her leg and leaned back in her chair. Her slender fingers touched the keyboard and quickly typed, heading straight to the chemical plant’s security Network Center! As she hacked in, an unclear image appeared on the screen in the form of a small window. The computer in Fu Zhi’s hand was now synchronized with the surveillance video of the chemical plant’s security Network. In other words, the thing that the chemical plant used in case of an emergency had become Fu Zhi’s eyes to spy on Jiang Zong! She pulled the progress bar backward and the scene was fixed on the scene from half an hour ago.

Fu Zhi pinched her wrist bone, and an unhealthy white color appeared on her slender and white fingertips. Her eyes were cold."The mercenaries of m Nation came prepared ...”

However, this was nothing. Just as she was about to turn off the computer, the next moment, the network defense system installed on the computer suddenly issued a Red Alert! The mercenary who had walked to Jiang Zong’s side was holding a computer, his fingers flying smoothly on the keyboard. Jiang Tian’s cold voice came from his headphones,"I’ll increase the reward by five times! We must catch Fu Zhi today, otherwise, if we let the Tiger return to the mountain, it will eventually become a great disaster!”