555-559

Chapter 555: Fu Zhi, The Know-It-All – 3

Fu Zhi looked at Zheng Qu.

Initially, Zheng Qu was going to target Gu Yanqi since Li Nanli was wiser. However, little did he expect that instead of Gu Yanqi, Fu Zhi would jump right into his trap.

He squinted his eyes and said, “I’ll be frank with you, aunt. I won’t go easy on you just because you’re a woman.”

“Really? Well, I don’t want other people to say that I’m bullying you, so I’m going to give you some wiggle room. You can first throw three darts, then I’ll start.”

As soon as she finished speaking, the crowd burst out laughing.

“Pfft... Am I hearing it right, or she’s actually saying that she doesn’t want other people to think that she’s bullying Zheng Qu? I have to say that she’s a beauty in her own right, but it seems to me that there’s something wrong with her brain!”

“That just shows how ignorant she is. Do you think she still has the guts to make such a statement after seeing what Young Master Zheng could do?”

“Hah, another attention seeker.”

“I’ll give you guys three minutes. I want to know everything about her!”

“...”

She already knew what she was going to do the moment she saw Zheng Qu: revenge.

Gu Yanqi wanted to stop Fu Zhi, but once again, he was a tad too late.

He had a feeling that Fu Zhi had become a lot bolder lately. He did not doubt Fu Zhi’s shooting skills, but throwing darts at fish through the ice layer was on a whole new layer.

“There are 29 Onyx Pixies inside the pond. Each of us will take 30 shots. Of course, I’ll let you have three shots ahead, so that means you’ll have 33 shots in total. In 30 minutes, whoever hit an Onyx Pixy, the other person will remove a piece of clothing, and the one who loses will run around the swimming pool on the first floor three times naked and call the other person “daddy” three times. Can you accept it?”

Zheng Qu was stunned for a moment. He considered himself a ruthless and a thrill-seeker, otherwise, he would not have joined the assassination plan on Li Nanli. He did not expect that there would be someone who loved excitement more than he did.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Of course,” Fu Zhi replied, “What? Are you afraid that you would lose?”

“I’m afraid that I would lose?” Zheng Qu was trapped between laughter and tears.

“Is she really that eager to show us her body?”

“Maybe she doesn’t like President Li at all, and she’s looking for a new partner.”

“Maybe you’re right.”

“I don’t think so. She is, after all, President Li’s girlfriend. Look at President Li. He doesn’t look flustered at all, Maybe she really can do it?”

“Even men like us would have a hard time piercing through the ice, so do you really think a girl like her can do it? Besides, you’re thinking too much. The fact that President Li looks so calm only means that he doesn’t really care about her.”

All of them did not put in the effort to lower their voices, and just as the last person finished speaking, a loud bang erupted. Red wine began to trickle down his face as shards of glasses were sent flying into the sky. The man grunted in pain, and before he could do anything, a hand grappled at him by his collar and he received a kick in his knees.