545-549

Chapter 545: Jackpot Nonstop – 3

“Who said she’s good just now? Come on out and look at her yourself. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have the slightest idea of what she’s doing right now. I don’t know how she has the nerve to accept Master Chu’s challenge.”

Wu Zhiheng heaved out a sigh of relief as he listened to the crowd.

The surrounding was noisy, but it did nothing to affect Fu Zhi.

She was looking at jade stone No. 66 and there was a frown on her face.

Although this jade stone was one of the best amongst the remaining jade stones in the exhibition hall, she could see that there were some impurities in the middle part of the jade.

It might not be the worst quality of jade, but it definitely was not the best.

Fu Zhi hesitated for a moment before picking up the number tag and walked towards the staff.

It was just that when she passed by Chu Yunsheng, she came to an abrupt stop and something inside of her head snapped as she stared in disbelief at the jade stone in Chu Yunsheng’s hand.

Right now, Chu Yunsheng was evaluating and studying the jade stone with torchlight and a magnifying glass.

At this moment, Fu Zhi did not know how to describe her feelings and she just wanted to curse out loud.

This jade stone was the best in the exhibition hall. Even the quality of jade stone No. 26 paled in comparison to the quality of this jade stone.

Fu Zhi stared fixedly at jade stone No. 50. If Chu Yunsheng picked this jade stone, he could really turn the table around. If that happened, she was going to lose a lot of money!

Her heart was fluttering rapidly like a butterfly at the thought. She clapped her eyes on Chu Yunsheng and it seemed to her that he wanted to pick this jade stone.

Fu Zhi felt she had to do something as she could not let Chu Yunsheng pick the jade stone. She fell into contemplation for a while and an idea took shape in her head.

She doubled back to jade stone No. 66 and began caressing its surface.

Unlike jade stone No. 26, this one had a swirling pattern and there were no scabs on the surface. Everyone who had some basic knowledge about stone gambling knew that the appearance of scabs on the surface of a jade stone was directly related to its quality. The more scabs there were on the surface, the lower the quality of the jade.

As for the swirling pattern that looked like a snake, it was the indicator for the color dispersion pattern. However, having the swirling pattern did not guarantee that it was going to be a high-grade jade, so they needed to look from other aspects.

The jade stone in front of Fu Zhi was, without a doubt, a high-grade jade stone, and judging from the swirling pattern on the surface, everyone would pick this jade stone over the jade stone in Chu Yunsheng’s hand. Therefore, it went without saying that Fu Zhi could not go forward and told Chu Yunsheng that she wanted to exchange the jade stone with him.

At the same time, a staff member came up to Fu Zhi and asked, “Ms. Fu. It’s almost time. Have you made your decision?”

“Well,” Fu Zhi replied, “I like this one because I like the number 66, but I don’t understand why there is a swirling pattern on top of the jade stone...”

She did not make any effort to lower her voice, and Chu Yunsheng heard everything she said clearly.

‘A swirling pattern?’