700-704

Chapter 700: An inspirational couple face – slapping 2

President fan had his own considerations. Xu Hang’s lack of judgment made him suspect that Fu Zhi was a relative of Xu Hang’s family and was planning to get in through the back door.

Of course, Ouyang Huancheng’s insistence on prohibiting Fu Zhi from participating in the competition … Was indeed a little domineering.

Just as she was thinking about it, she heard Xu Hang say firmly,"President fan, you are the president of the sports club. If you don’t understand the matters of the shooting club, I, will never give up!”

“You coward!” Fan Aiguo was so angry that he wanted to strangle this B * stard. The group of students who were watching the show from a distance frowned and whispered, “Is our brother Xu really going to give up on Ouyang huangan for Fu Zhi? Why do you think this is? it doesn’t make any sense at all!”

“Maybe it’s Daoist Master Fu Zhi’s solo game. After all, we saw her strength that day!”

“Don’t tell me you believe what instructor Jia Liang said about intuition? Fu Zhi is so young. I don’t believe that someone can be so good at studying, good at her career, and good at shooting!”

“In fact, in terms of overall strength, miss Ouyang is much stronger than miss Fu. Even if miss Fu improves in the next year, miss Ouyang won’t be stagnant … So, no matter how many years it takes, miss Ouyang will still be stronger than miss Fu. Of course, this is under the assumption that Fu Zhi can improve. I don’t understand why Brother Xu would use miss Fu’s uncertain future to exchange for miss Ouyang’s cold eyes!”

“If we don’t perform well in exchange 3, the audience will throw banana peels at us! It’s so annoying, it’s all about the mentality!” “But has miss Ouyang ever been praised by Li Shen in our circle? This was too blissful! I hate that I was born late, my skills are bad, and I haven’t even seen what God li looks like! Experts really only played with experts! Miss Fu is obviously the type who doesn’t even want to talk to her!”

“Shush, keep your voices down. Didn’t you see that Fu Zhi was called to the sports hall by brother Xu early in the morning? Don’t let her hear us when she goes backstage!”

As soon as he finished speaking, a voice was heard.

"So what if I heard it? Only the fittest can survive. If she can’t do it, then she has to replace her with someone else! Not to mention the fact that she was talented and intelligent but lacked skills, how many cases were there that relied on hard work to overcome his talent? Miss Ouyang was someone that God li had personally praised. Fu Zhi … Ha. I don’t think it’s even close to God li!”

Fu Li was a God in the shooting circle. Even five or six years ago, some of the seniors in the national team had regarded Fu Li as their father! For Ouyang Huancheng to receive a word of praise from him … Who wouldn’t be envious of this kind of praise from a God to a mortal? It was as if he was announcing the succession of the throne.

Everyone looked at Zhao Ming, who was sitting in a wheelchair, and then looked at each other. He only felt that brother Zhao’s opinion of Fu Zhi seemed to be a Little Big … As he was thinking about it, he saw Xu Hang calling Fu Zhi over and explaining to the children on the team,"Fu Zhi is a contestant that I have high hopes for. I hope you can believe me that she will definitely have no problem participating in the competition a year later.”

There were 12 players on the national team. In addition to the six most talented players, the rest of the substitutes were all injured in the accident. Whether they were willing to admit it or not, they didn’t want to bear the name of a good – for – nothing at this moment when Weibo was abuzz with activity. They were desperate for a true expert to bring them out of this predicament.