740-744

Chapter 740: Fired (3)

Director Jiang looked at the team leader. "Give me the statement of the interrogation.”

The team leader took the statement from the police and handed it over. Director Jiang roughly looked through the records and asked the most suspicious person, Lu chuwan, who was Jiang Zong’s little lover.

At that moment, the police brought Lu chuwan out of the interrogation room and confirmed with chief Jiang. "This is the singer signed under the Jiang Corporation.”

“This is chief Jiang,” he introduced her to Lu chuwan. Before she came out, her manager had already sent a message to Lu chuwan, telling her that Jiang Zong would find someone to smooth things over for her and to keep her mouth shut so that she wouldn’t cause trouble all the time.

Now that she saw the ‘director Jiang’ that everyone was talking about, her confidence rose and her eyes reddened. She walked up to him and said,"Chief Jiang, please make the decision. I really didn’t harm anyone!”

“Don’t worry, the innocent will know their place. With me here, no one will dare to make you admit to anything you didn’t do.” Jiang Ningxia said one thing but felt another. He comforted Lu chuwan. "President Jiang will be here in a while. I’ve read your statement and I know the ins and outs of the matter. I’ll handle it.”

Lu chuwan sniffled. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked like she had been wronged. They were simply speechless and suffocating. Jiang Ning Xia placed Lu chuwan’s statement on the table and tapped his fingers on the table.

"Lu chuwan doesn’t know su jinzhi, and the surveillance camera in your hands can’t point to her being in the principal’s office. You shouldn’t have detained her without any evidence.”

“As for the young lady in the office, what’s her name ...”

Jiang Ning Xia forgot the name on the statement for a moment. He flipped through it and focused his gaze on one thing.

"The drug was found in Fu Zhi’s office. Can you prove that she didn’t do it just because she said she had no motive?” If there was something good at the top, there would be nothing good at the bottom. Jiang Ning Xia’s Secretary quickly followed, "The medicine was found in her office, what’s there to check for fingerprints? The police need evidence to handle a case, and now that we’ve caught him with the evidence, we can make a case!”

His tone and attitude were all domineering. With the Secretary helping him, Jiang Ning Xia looked at the team leader of the police station. "It’s normal for a young lady to be stubborn after doing something wrong. Since she doesn’t want to explain, we’ll detain her for 24 hours until the investigation is over.”

“That’s not good ... Yes!” After hesitating for a moment, the team leader looked at Jiang Ningxia’s eyes and became determined. Lu chuwan’s heart was filled with joy and she thanked him repeatedly. "Thank you, chief Jiang, for speaking up for me!”

“This is what I should do. This matter has nothing to do with you ... 。”

Jiang Ning Xia raised his teacup and took a sip. He was about to say something else.

“Jiang Ning Xia, you’re good at handling cases.” A voice suddenly rang out. His tone was neither light nor heavy, and there was a bit of ridicule in it. Everyone turned around and saw the door of the interrogation room being pulled open.

“Pfft! Pfft! Pfft!”

Jiang Ning Xia spat out the tea in his mouth. His eyes widened in disbelief and he jumped up from the sofa reflexively. He pointed in the direction of the interrogation room and said,”Y – our little Savior ...?”