660-664

Chapter 660: Bald Fu Zhi, Ouyang nuo

Ouyang nuo’s voice wasn’t low, and it was even more abrupt in the quiet cabin. This made the instructor standing in the cabin instantly stare at the girl with eyes as sharp as a sword.

“What’s the noise?!” His voice was cold and sharp, and he enunciated each word clearly and clearly. It was just four words, but it made Ouyang nuo, who was sitting beside Fu Zhi, shiver.

Under everyone’s watchful eyes, no matter how carefree her personality was, no one around her looked at her. Ouyang nuo felt ashamed. It was as if his face had been stepped on in broad daylight. She shrunk her neck and lowered her head to avoid the instructor’s line of sight, trying to pretend that she didn’t care to ease the tension in the three – bedroom and one – Hall Castle.

Seeing that Ouyang nuo had stopped, the instructor slowly retracted his gaze. He looked around the cabin indifferently, then clapped his hands and called out to the rest of the students,“Wake up! There’s still an hour before we reach the destination. I’ll first tell everyone the rules of this training tournament. ”

The man’s voice was especially serious and cold. In a split second, the students who were originally resting on their chairs, relying on their daily habits, instantly sat up straight and looked at the instructor. He was probably influenced by the atmosphere.

Fu Zhi also sat up slightly and looked at the man standing in the cabin, pretending to be listening carefully. Not to mention Ouyang nuo, who had just died. She wished she could sit like an elementary school student and not be singled out and reprimanded again.

“I believe that elder Ouyang Feng has already explained to everyone what the results of this training will affect your future. What I want to add is that our training camp is built on the Ouyang family’s main residence. This is not your usual training ground outside. You must strictly follow the Ouyang family’s student training manual and obey the orders of your superiors!” The Ouyang family was the closest to the military training system, but it was very different from the senming system. The ‘superior’ that the instructor was referring to was not a general term. Instead, it was clearly defined to the individual, just like the s on the instructor’s arm.

There were only about 50 people in the Ouyang family who were classified as s, and those above s were even more countable. The grades were divided from a to 3 s +. The lower – grade students had to obey the higher – grade students unconditionally. Even if you were an a and the other was a b, and you were all students, you couldn’t be disrespectful to a b grade student. You could only unconditionally obey the b grade student’s finger – pointing and finger – pointing.

It was said that this rule was to stimulate the students ‘desire to improve and increase the competition between the clans, which could increase efficiency. Fu Zhi’s eyes subconsciously looked around. Due to the fact that this training had a specific requirement that the age of the trainees could not exceed 24 years old, the people who came for training did not have much experience in the Ouyang family. The highest level was only a K.

“According to the requirements, regardless of whether you are eliminated or not, you will have to live in the main residence for five months. After five months, whether you will fight the world for the Ouyang family or stop here will depend on your ability and the amount of hard work you put in during the training process! However, I believe that the students selected by elder Ouyang Feng aren’t cowards. It’s unlikely that they can’t even endure this little bit of hardship and can’t even get an honor!”

The instructor’s serious words seemed to carry a different kind of encouragement to coax children. This disguised affirmation immediately made the group of students who were originally listening attentively reveal yearning in their eyes. Each and every one of them rubbed their fists and wiped their palms, eager to try. They couldn’t wait to go to the base and prepare for training! This might be the weak’s yearning for power, and they treated it as their goal to fight for.